Man on Fire

Jenny-
Mas by Kinky may be it. I saw the penknife scene a few days ago on FX so I cant be for sure if it was the right tune. But thanks for the input.

Search some of the all posts and Mas by Kinky was used in the Disco Scene. I'm looking for the music playing in the background, I think it was from the car radio, in the penknife gangsters hand tape to steering wheel scene. Kinda had a mariachi feel to it.

I've tried to research this but the music samples available are sub-par and provide no answers. What is the name of the song that plays as Creasy purchaces various weapons (it also appeared as part of the opening theme)? And the music that plays at the end of the film, both as Pita is reunited with Lisa and as Creasy dies in the car? I'm sure that this is obvious to most but it's given me considerable trouble.

Thank you.

Thank you to whoever showed me to this thread. Jolly good work everybody.

Based on the response to a question regarding the movie The Hunting Party, I downloaded the song The End" by Harry Gregson-Williams from the Man on Fire soundtrack. I really enjoyed the song. Does anyone know if any of the other songs in the Man on Fire soundtrack are similar to the song titled The End? Thank you.

Edit: Oops :p I need someone with "the power" to move my post to the appropriate sub-header. Sorry.

I've heard that He-Man has "the power." Where oh where are you when we need you He-Man?

"Where oh where are you when we need you He-Man?" Isn't that a song we've chased down? :p

Back