Spiderman hax!!!

Is Cake the shepherd that tends Unholy Sheepgoat Crossbreed Heaven?

Originally posted by leone+Sep 13 2005, 01:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Sep 13 2005, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Sep 13 2005, 02:00 PM
You can use Windows Movie Maker for the audio to but you have to download a wma to wav convertor because the program isn't made for audio only stuff.
With a lot of tinkering, I proved otherwise. :p Of course my head was about to explode by the time I figured it out but still. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Leone do you remember what the hell we were talking about ^ here? Starts here. I'm tryin to remember what "Uhh what it does" is. :unsure:

Do you still have that Lewis Black clip Fitz showed us, about company greed?

"If you have a company... and it can't explain in one sentence.... what it does, it's illegal."

So do I, somewhere.. man my comp is a mess, the desktop is completely covered with icons I haven't sorted through yet. Literally covered. I have to turn auto arrange on to get all the stuff hanging around out of view. :blink:

Back