Spiderman hax!!!

Licking crack eh? I guess you could do that to score some crack. ;)

Heh. Keep the crack. I'll do it for free. I've got a T-shirt somewhere that says so. Something about mustache rides. :p <----- ;) :D

Thanks.

I'd also like to thank Google Images and Photoshop. ;)

Originally posted by SiDe@Sep 12 2005, 07:54 AM
but nothing beats picard :lol:
DAYS!! I've had that song in my head for DAYS!! That and "Die muthafuckas die muthafuckas die!".. my favorite one being with the two white boy cartoons dancing. I know I know them from something, some Saturday morning cartoon from the 80's I think, can't place em though.

I like to be in jail and he likes to sing and dance
Some say we are the perfect match

^ :lol:

I don't like white people and shouldn't you and don't get me started about the jews. I'm a gangster.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear that song like two or three years ago, and I remember one time at the lunch table (in H.S.) I asked everyone and I sang the part ''I might blow up like a firestone tire'' and everyone was like

:mellow: No Erika

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 12 2005, 11:50 AM
I don't like white people and shouldn't you and don't get me started about the jews. I'm a gangster.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gangsta sissa :rolleyes:

oh wow they put that one back. they had taken it down last time i went there. i was so upset...

Huh? They don't take stuff down. I've seen stuff way worse than that on ytmnd, believe me. :ph34r:

I love the title of this thread. My husband usually sleeps much later than I do and this morning I went in to wake him up and I lept into the room and yelled "SPIDERMAN HAX! WHAT YOU SAY??" And yeah I got fussed at, but it was still funny.

Back