Spiderman hax!!!

:lol: The stapler one is awesome.

I'm so ignernt, I need learn how to manipulate the sound clips so I can make one of my own.

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 13 2005, 09:49 AM
:lol: The stapler one is awesome.

I'm so ignernt, I need learn how to manipulate the sound clips so I can make one of my own.
Download Acid Pro for the audio and you don't really need anything for images unless you want animated gifs.

You can use Windows Movie Maker for the audio to but you have to download a wma to wav convertor because the program isn't made for audio only stuff.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 13 2005, 02:00 PM
You can use Windows Movie Maker for the audio to but you have to download a wma to wav convertor because the program isn't made for audio only stuff.
With a lot of tinkering, I proved otherwise. :p Of course my head was about to explode by the time I figured it out but still. :lol:

Oh yeah that's what you made me that clip with, right? That sounded good. :)

You should've heard the first version. :blink: It sounded like he was screaming into the mic.... ah, more than usual. :lol:

*still :lol: @ "Uhhhhh whatitdoes" from Fitz's clip*

I loved that part about "BRING ME SOME GODDAMN PANCAKES!!!! " :!@#$:

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 13 2005, 02:58 PM
I loved that part about "BRING ME SOME GODDAMN PANCAKES!!!! " :!@#$:
:lol: :lol: Or I'll stab you in the eye.

LAWL
:mellow:

Originally posted by leone@Sep 13 2005, 11:37 AM
Of course my head was about to explode by the time I figured it out but still. :lol:
Are you sure that someone didn't just say something really stupid within earshot? :p

I tryed using Window Movie Maker for like 5 mins and I said fuck it so... :rolleyes:

Back