Spider-Man 2

<_<

E.S posthumus - pompeii (spider man 1 trailer music)
Christopher field - Gothic power (lotr trailer music)
Hotei tomoyasu - Kill bill trailer theme
James Newton Howard - Tarawa (matrix revolutions trailer theme)

download them (on kazaa or any other program)
-_-
and pleasee u can easily take out that lacrimosa from SM2 trailer if u are badly looking for it :) (thats what he did)

Well i got countless emails of people asking me the link to my site and to tell the truth yes i got all those soundtrack songs on my computer and will put them on my site but the thing is few months ago i deleted my site because i had no time to update it but i'm working on a new one now. it will contain some trailer music and soundtrack stuff

but people many of these songs can be found on kazaa or the internet! that's how i did it, but for the lacrimosa cue i did something else, i ripped the music ( without voices ) from all of the available spidey 2 trailers and put them together, after some editing it turned out to be ok, and if the admin will approve the link to that Lacrimosa file i will put it here

but just search the internet, but to help you get started http://www.esposthumus.com/downloads.html

here you can download E.S Posthumus songs free ( pompeii and some many other completely free )

When my site is done i will let everybody here know

thx

Nemesis

Regardless, this still isn't a file trading forum. JCA already mentioned that earlier in this thread:

Originally posted by jca@May 25 2004, 11:06 PM
We don't allow public messages trading music, files, and methods/links to obtain such in most cases.

Hello, I was wondering if ANYONE knows the song that plays in the Spiderman trailer...more specifically when Peter Parker says " There are bigger things happening here than me and you" and he puts on the mask. It is dramatic, opera-like and then it gets faster when Octavius brings him to Harry.

PLEASE HELP ASAP

did you read the first page of this thread, or the weblog entry about this trailer? The song was done by a production agency, you won't find a public release of a full length version of it.

Originally posted by oialemirima@Jun 3 2004, 07:35 AM
Hello, I was wondering if ANYONE knows the song that plays in the Spiderman trailer...more specifically when Peter Parker says " There are bigger things happening here than me and you" and he puts on the mask. It is dramatic, opera-like and then it gets faster when Octavius brings him to Harry.

PLEASE HELP ASAP
lol ^-^

After reading these posts over and over again, I feel confused and dumbfounded so forgive me if I am repeating any questions.

1: Do we know the name of the song and if so what is it?
2: If it has been ripped and made into an MP3, can whoever has accsess to this please let me know if you would like to share it?

I have read the posts on how it was made by the immediate company and has not been officially released, so if anyone does have a copy, please inform me

1. JCA and Michelle provided the correct answer at the very beginning of this thread.

2. If someone HAS made an MP3 it needs to be discussed outside of this forum as this site does not endorse file sharing.

Does anyone know what the song is called that is playing while they preview Spider-Man 2 on TV??

At the very beg. of the trailer its the intro to Craig Armstrong's Escape, also the main theme from Romeo Must Die Trailer....apparantly the one that everyone wants is the Opera song heard from about the last third of the trailer...from what i understand, people are saying its a remixed version of Mozart's Lacrimosa from a company called Immediate Music, that is not yet available...anyone correct me if i'm wrong tho i'm not wrong about the first part i know that...

yes, the opera piece was done by Immediate Music -- I spoke to them directly. Read the link I posted in this thread earlier.

could someone send me the song plz :blink: ... i tried all the searches in kazaa and so forth but i couldnt find the right one anywhere... could someone plz send me it or send me an email with the link or something...

lucifer@rot-clan.tk

thnx :)

This is not a Forum for trading MP3 files. Please read our Forum Rules.

The song, done by Immediate Music, is not available for general consumer purchase. The company creates music specially for use in TV ads, movie trailers, etc... If you were in the industry to buy such music for business use, then you could purchase a library of CDs for a hefty price.

To make it clear once again, this Lacrimosa has absolutely nothing to do with Mozart. There are many, many Lacrimosas out there, Mozart's perhaps being the most famous. Immediate Music, however, simply chose to have this choral piece be named Lacrimosa.

Back