Spider-Man 2

Originally posted by somethingfishy@May 23 2004, 08:59 AM
O verona is awesome but is there a version out there without the dialogue or ambient noice (airplanes, car crashes etc.)
I guess not unless someone edited it, because it still has the helicopter sounds and things in the original soundtrack.

Lacrimosa extracted from the trailer is already 38 seconds, so...not much difference, Lazanha.

Since this is an original cue for the trailer, there is no reason why Immediate Music should ahve to make a full version. They are not going to release it anyways, and it would cost more to make something like 3 min, so they just made the 38 seconds that was in the trailer.

So therefore, there is no way KaZaA can conjure up more than that.

Who said, that they made it only for especially this Spiderman 2 Trailer?

Immediate Music says: ""Lacrimosa" is the opening track from our recently completed "Themes for Orchestra & Choir", currently distributed to clients producing theatrial trailer campaigns."

That means, that they produce these songs also for other trailers.
So, i think it is possible that we only heard a piece of the song, due to the fact, that the trailer only needed this peace.

Anyway, i would appreciate it if you guys could send me every Lacrimosa Song you got, even if it is only 30 Seconds long.
Best would be the ripped version from Nemesis.

My Email is: Raptor-@gmx.net

Plz send me what you got, and thank you alot.

Greetings
Raptoree

This isn't a MP3 file trading Forum. Please review the Forum Rules.

mmm ok guys

first of all i'm sorry i didn't answered all of your emails
the reason is that i'm working on a better version and it is almost done.

the thing is though, is ripping music from a trailer illegal ?
cause i'd love to give my rip to anyone who ask for it but still * Illegal * ( but i think i already know michelle's answer :p hehehe )

mmm

well anyway i will let you know when the new rip is done
i still got the old one but the sound quality isn't that good
with the new rip the sound quality will be the same as heard in the spidey trailers
btw i mixed lacrimosa with a few notes from the carmina burana song, just to make it a bit longer

ok thx

Nemesis

Ack, I had been wondering what that song was ever since I saw the trailer for the first time. I was in the movie theatre and it totally gave me chills. You know, with their sound system and all being so...surround. Thank you!

actually guys, I think it's Dashboard confessional : Vindicated. Here is a ling to the LYRICS. Lyrics I've downloaded it--and it IS

hey ok i finished the rip

please type your email if you want to receive the file

greetz

nemesis

p.s This isn't against the rules right ? traiding files via email?? hope so i dont want to violate the rules ! and if you send me a PM please include your email.

Please don't "post your email address" in this thread. What you do via Private Messages and/or email is your own business, but this isn't a forum for public file trading.

Please send me the file, Nemesis!

Songs I recommend:

Dies Irae (Mozart)
Dies Irae (Verdi)
Liberi Fatali (FF8)
One-Winged Angel (FF7)
O Fortuna (Orff)

Can't help but join in on this Spiderman 2 Trailer Song Dilema.........

-Yes, it's called Lacrimosa
-No, it's not the Mozart Version
-Yes, it's from Immediate Music
-No, it cannot be bought or downloaded in it's entirety by us.

But here are some great alternatives.

Jerry Goldsmith did some movie stuff for the Omen, and for First Knight.
It's got the whole "Gothic Chanting thing with Heavy Orchestra hits"
They were redone by a festival choir/orchestra and put on a CD called
"Cinema Choral Classics II" along with lots of other cool stuff.
If you liked the Spiderman II trailer stuff then you'll love this CD
along with "Cinema Choral Classics I"

Also, Romeo & Juliet (The Newer version w/DiCaprio) has some cool stuff that's also similar. "O Verona"

Also, Verdi's Requiem.

Also, The ever so popular "Carmina Burana", but most everyone has heard of that one.

Hope that helps some of us out!
:)

-FresnoTony

i have the LACRIMOSA spiderman2 trailer rip. im pretty sure i got it here before the link was taken down. its a good rip and its better than nothing.

Originally posted by LyricalPharaoh@Jul 11 2004, 04:58 PM
i have the LACRIMOSA spiderman2 trailer rip. im pretty sure i got it here before the link was taken down. its a good rip and its better than nothing.

Immediate Music should put al there trailer songs on a cd !
i would buy that cd right away!

i am curious though about how the Full Lacrimosa Song sounds like

though i hope i satisfied the people who received my lacrimosa mix.

greetz

Nemesis

ok, i am wondering if someone can help me...what is the name of the song (and who is it by) at the end of the main Spider-man 2 TV spot that i have been seeing on TV? i'm not talking about the orchestral one, i am talking about the one with hard guitar. thanks for any help! :D

Possibly "What You Are" by Audioslave?

And while we're on the subject of those tv spots, does anyone know what that choral song is in the tv spot with displaying all the critic reviews? It doesnt sound like parts of the Lacrimosa that we've heard in the trailer, but is it just a different part? I have so far been unable to find a link, but I'll keep looking.

If it's the TV spot I'm thinking of (and it rarely ever is), the song is "I Am" by Killing Heidi, which only seems to appear on the Australian edition of the Spider-Man 2 soundtrack. I guess because they're an Aussie band...(gotta support the local talent)

Ok folks...

I hate to aggravate old wounds, but there might be a chance, albeit slim, that the Spiderman (non-Mozart) version of Lacrimosa might be on the Spiderman 2 Motion Picture Score (NOT soundtrack) to be released this July 27, 2004.

However, since it is most probably all Danny Elfman music...i doubt it will be included.

But you never know.

Spiderman 2 Motion Picture Score

Back