Spider-Man 2

I seriously doubt it... but if people want to buy it in case, they should buy it from Amazon and help support this site, keep it running, etc. :)

Why do you think it would be included on there anyway? :unsure:

To lacrymosa and everyone else who can help me
Hi, just a short question. I saw your posting about your favourite songs or trailer-music and I love all of them and have quite a collection of this kind of music myself. I was wondering if we could exchange some them, or at least the name of some. I am desperately searching for new songs, can you recommend dome others? My email is firstangel1@hotmail.com just in case I have the soundtracks/trailer music of "a beautiful mind", "contact", "pirates of the carribeen", "gattaca" (is really great), "gladiator"...and at least 20 more

I was just hopeing to get the names of a few interesting songs or soundtracks thats all, I thought that this is what the forum is for. Sorry

Originally posted by firstangel@Jul 19 2004, 12:47 PM
I was wondering if we could exchange some them, or at least the name of some.
Please review firstangel's first post. We're gettin' a little trigger-happy here.

Now guys and girls im having trouble finding out what the name of the song was in the spiderman 2 ad coz it rules anyway leave a post bout it ok and uh if any of you are interested in gaming visit My Clan ok well i gotta go anyway cya B)

.....If you mean the choral one, it's Lacrimosa by Immediate Music, and it's unavailable o the public. There has been a whole lot of discussion about it here lately, and if I'm not mistaken there's a ten page thread about it. Go there for more info.

Hi, do you remember lacrimosa, the spiderman's trailer music, the last one? I've only got a little part of that music, and I enjoy it very much.
So I ask you: do some of you have the entire music, or some of you know where can I find it?

Thank you very much!

Bye

it doesn't exist beyond much of what you heard on the trailer. it was done by a music production company and isn't available for purchase by the general public.

you can read through the thread on it to find out more.

Thank you sophist!
but this is not the complete music... so i must wait for the complete lacrimosa

thank you guys!

SOPHIST - I am in debt to you! Thank you for being the ONE to FIIIIINALLY give me access to the Lacrimosa song used in the Spider-Man 2 trailer. You just made my weekend even better.

The link's in soundtrax 5.0's spider-man 2 thread. I didn't know if I could post it here...

I don't really know what you're asking to do Jericho -- PM me and give me more details.

It is not removed though i thought posting original track links is agianst the rules of this forum :)

:arrow: In case anyone hasn't reviewed our Forum Rules yet, they state the following:

• Do not post MP3 or other illegal file download links or ask for such information.

This is not a file, "warez", or MP3 trading service. Do not ask for, or post information describing how to trade or share illegal mp3s, files, or sources for those types of activities. Just to be clear: This is a forum for trading song/music INFORMATION only, not questionable methods of acquiring those same songs illegally.

If you read the rules and are still questioning whether or not the information is allowed on our Forum, PM me and ask.

If you think a file could be questionable, and violate the music composer's copyright, you should contact them and ask their permission to distribute their file freely.

I would appreciate if members would read and abide by the rules set on this Forum. We take them seriously, and so should you.

------------------

:arrow: The last track heard in the Spider Man 2 trailer is callled "Lacrimosa." It is an original piece of music composed by a company called Immediate Music, who composes a variety of music to be used in trailers, ads, movies, etc. They produce CDs with these music "cues" for agencies who pay a lot of money for them. The song heard in the trailer is the extent of what exists of the song. There are no longer versions, to my knowledge that exist. The song is not available for the general public to purchase.

Do not ask for, link to, or reply on this Forum regarding where to find copies of this song. If, in the highly unlikely event this song becomes available for purchase, we will post that information. The question has been answered, and this thread is being closed.

Back