Spider-Man 2

Thank you, I've been wondering which company made that tune for almost a year now. Not available to the public huh? That sucks, I got a friend who works in animation who buys tunes all the time. I guess he can figure out weither he can get me the CD and for how much but I doubt it considering how much these things go for

well, in the spiderman 2 trailer i saw with Hal Sparks in it, the song is "Switchback" by Celldweller.

who performs the opera style song that plays in the spiderman 2 theatrical trailer.
The song plays towards the end of the trailer. It's the full trailer not the teaser trailer of spiderman 2. in the tralier when they show all the spiderman action sequences that is when the song starts and plays through the rest of the trailer.

It's a song by Immediate music, who writes cues like that for trailers. I do not believe it is available commercially.

Mike

I think that company would make a lot of money if they sold their music for anyone to buy.

Hii
I've been looking for ages for music that Sony used in the Spiderman 2 trailer music. It starts at 0:21, and you can hear it very clear when Spiderman swings through the truck and lands on the car of the thiefs. Anyone knows?
Here's a link of the trailer:

I hope you can help me!
Greets
Moviemaker

(A lot of threads) Merged.

I am trying to find out the music played in the TV ad for the DVD release of Spider Man 2.1. Its a heavy electronic beat and the commercial switches from movie clips to black screen white letters. I could not find a link to the ad on google.
Thanks in advance.

I guess I will answer my own question, but I was playing Madden '07 today and heard the same song on the game. They only play the instrumental of the song in the tv ad, but the song is "Back Yard Betty" by Spank Rock. I had never heard of them, but pretty nice, especially the old school video game rift.

Here is their myspace link, you can listen to the song I was talking about on their page...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendid=8685358

Back