Spider-Man

hi,

i've been wondering what this music is for a long time, and I've seen it in other trailers since - but since this is the only one I remember it being in for sure, im using this one!

it's the only song on it, and i'm dieing to know it.

I'm not sure if you guys remember this or not. I'm not even sure if it was on the Spider-man 1 or 2 trailer... Anyway, this was some pretty intense orchestrated music with some pretty heavy brass instruments playing. It was played while titles were showing up, followed by clips. It was used pretty often by the Spider-man trailers, I believe. Sorry, it's kind of hard to explain.

Thanks for your help!

Close, that is a good song, though. It ended up being ES Posthumus "Pompeii"

Thank you for your help!

Have yall heard that music.... MAN!!! THAT MESS IS TITE!!!

Name that song!!!

Please?

This has been driving me nuts for years and I checked through this forum but couldn't seem to find the answer so here goes: Does anyone know the name of the song and artist who performs it from the Spider-Man (1) teaser trailer (with the World Trade Center and footage not from the movie)? The song begins (I believe) when the text "Next Summer" begins and ends with the trailer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Soundtrack net has teaser trailer music for Spiderman 1 as

Web of Lies" - Non-Stop Music
"Leave You Far Behind" - Lunatic Calm - Both original and replacement teasers
Mary Shelly's Frankenstein (1994) - Patrick Doyle - Comic-Con Teaser
"Clubbed To Death" (Kurayamino Mix) - Rob Dougan - Comic-Con Teaser

HTHs

it went "I wanna take you on a roller coaster"... "i wanna tell you that im feeling closer"..."i want i want i want(and so on).... what is the name of this song

I am bringing this back

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t06RUxPbp_c

The first one is The Matrix Main Titles

The second one after he says "Somebody lied" is Narrow Escape by X Ray Dog with added unknown music on top of it

The Third one is from Scream 2

The fourth one I dont know when Mary Jane says "Ones Missing"

The fifth one is Apollo 440 - Altamont Super - Highway Revisited

The sixth one is Planet Of The Apes Main Titles

The music when he says "Who I am" is from the Planet Of The Apes Main Titles

We all know the rest after he says "I'm Spider-Man"

Back