Spider-Man 2

You linked to the same trailer as mentioned and described in the weblog post I directed you to earlier... That song is called "Lacrimosa" and it's an original music cue from the production music service Immediate Music. Is that the one you're referring to -- the big choral/orchestra song?

yes exactly, u linked to same trailer

damn that hurts :(

i downloaded 23mb trailer with my 56k connection .. and the trailer is actually same

crying ... no not me .. my connection is crying :p

Major League Baseball was planning on putting advertisements for Spider Man 2 on the bases during games at select ballparks June 10-13, I believe. That idea is shameful for such a traditional sport. Apparently, the fans didn't welcome that idea with open arms at all. That would have been a grave error to sell out like that.

I'm not a fan of corporate sponsorships in sports. I detest the idea of baseball resembling European soccer. Those soccer players' uniforms are plastered with sponsorships. "Vodafone" on the jersey is how you can tell it's a Manchester United jersey.

I, too was moved by this piece at the end of the trailer. Where can I find it? Also; didn't Mozart do a piece like this? The big chorus and orchestra?

Ummm he may have actually done MORE than one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Requiem Mass in D minor
1. Requiem: I. Introitus
2. II. Kyrie
3. III. Sequentia: Dies Irae
4. III. Sequentia: Tuba Mirum
5. III. Sequentia: Rex Tremendae
6. III. Sequentia: Recordare
7. III. Sequentia: Confutatis
8. III. Sequentia: Lacrimosa
9. IV. Offertorium: Domine Jesu
10. IV. Offertorium: Hostias
11. V. Sanctus
12. VI. Benedictus
13. VII. Agnus Dei
14. VIII. Communio: Lux Aeterna
15. Ave Verum Corpus, K. 618

I do remember that now... vaguely...

Can you tell me which piece from that list sounds most like the music mentioned here? It's been something that I"ve been trying to identify for a while!

It's very majestic and regal sounding!

Originally posted by GixxerSix83@Apr 11 2004, 01:43 PM
What is the music is at the end of the new full length trailer?? It is killing me... i cant find it anywhere. It is the opera-like track that ends when spiderman is delivered in chains to harry osbourne. Thanks
The music that featured in the Spiderman 2 trailer is actually taken from
Mozart's Requiem In D Minor
Track or Movement No.7
- Sequenz: No. 6 Lacrimosa

You can hear the entired theme at http://www.whatsthatcalled.com or
http://www.immediatemusic.com/html/body_news.cfm

By the way, fyi,
Mozart's Requiem In D Minor
Track or Movement No.3
-III Sequenz: No.1 Dies irae
was the music piece used in the movie X-Men 2, when Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler attacked the Secret service agents in the white house in the beginning of the film...

Hope this info will help you guys... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Didja see my post on the other SpidyII thread Michelle?

the music on the trailer is 100% not mozart. ive never been more positive of anything in my life

It's not Mozart, it is Immediate Music. One of their new tracks, in fact.

I'd pay good money to get this track in an mp3 ;) Well, maybe not good money, but I'd love to get the music...

I'll probably rip it from the end of the trailer. There's nothing playing overtop it, so it's alllll music.

Where can I buy that CD though? I haven't been able to find a place. GRRRR

You can't buy the CD from Immediate Music -- it's not publicly available. It's only available to agencies/people who are willing to pay a lot of money for a collection of, essentially, royalty free music to be used in ads, etc.

Hey all first post here :blink: anyways, you might wanna check out X-Ray Dog:Gothic POwer first. Several others have pointed me to this track which is pretty much or is the same opera-like song playing in the latter half of the trailer. Hope this helps.

P.S. Listening to it right now :lol:

Back