Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

:lol:

Someone left a note on my youtube page talkin bout what a sick little kid he is. :angry:

:)

Still feel like poop though.

What is the name of this hairstyle? It's not quite a fauxhawk, does it have a name?

Ooh he's got sexy eyes. And is that a dimple?? I'm such a sucka for brown eyes and dimples.. :wub:

:wub: I love his dimples, the left one comes out when he's smiling really big. I met his dad last night. He cooked us eggplant parmigan, spaghetti and meatballs (the best i've ever had), homemade bread, and homemade tea. :wub: I wanna marry him due to last night

go comment

Holy crap.

I really really hope the people they showed were the only ones who responded that way.

Yeah but would you EVER think Australia was France? Or North Korea?? :lol: That's just soo bad.

Is it fake? I mean, I could understand if you mix up some countries in the middle-east or something but surely everyone knows Australia?

And even so, if one person makes that mistake, surely their husband/wife would know?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 30 2007, 02:37 PM
Yeah but would you EVER think Australia was France? Or North Korea?? :lol: That's just soo bad.
:lol: No, thankfully I'm not that bad. And why the heck would we want to start a war with Canada of all places?

Back