Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 4 2007, 07:21 PM
Like, a buncha nerds got together and wanted to see if they could convince the world that they were these demonic badasses or something. :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: Let's start our own!

*forlorn* :mellow: I just got off a double shift at Cinnabon..

Originally posted by farbeyond+Feb 4 2007, 07:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Feb 4 2007, 07:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Feb 4 2007, 04:21 PM
^ No it doesn't, and not they're not.

QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jan 22 2007, 07:21 PM)
QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 22 2007, 06:59 PM)
NO guy is that guy.

That's the truth.

Well, I take that back. Some are that guy at first but give it a couple years and they are no where near that guy.

So I could change guy to girl in your previous posts :p [/b][/quote]
Not in my post, my post was accurate in its use of the word "guy" when describing poopy people that are incapable of love and romance.

Good
DOODS
Are
Rare

:)

Originally posted by leone+Feb 4 2007, 08:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Feb 4 2007, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Feb 4 2007, 07:21 PM
Like, a buncha nerds got together and wanted to see if they could convince the world that they were these demonic badasses or something. :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: Let's start our own!

*forlorn* :mellow: I just got off a double shift at Cinnabon.. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well I'm already pretty close to Tampa. :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 4 2007, 06:05 PM
Not in my post, my post was accurate in its use of the word "guy" when describing poopy people that are incapable of love and romance.

Good
DOODS
Are
Rare

:)
:lol:

Whenever I catch notice of your member title I start singing "In The Mood" to myself. But since it's instrumental it's all like "Doo do-do dootdootdootdoot da dooda doodooda.."

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 4 2007, 06:10 PM
Whenever I catch notice of your member title I start singing "In The Mood" to myself. But since it's instrumental it's all like "Doo do-do dootdootdootdoot da dooda doodooda.."
Check out the song: Freur - "Doot Doot". You can sing along to it.

"In The Mood" ooh baby :naughty:

Originally posted by sickboy@Feb 4 2007, 09:19 PM
how long does this super bowl thing go on for?
10-ish, if there's no overtime.

oh, just wondering.
it seems like they've been showing it all day.

Originally posted by sickboy@Feb 4 2007, 06:33 PM
oh, just wondering.
it seems like they've been showing it all day.
They drag it out with commercials, halftime show, timeouts etc .........

Don't forget post game... Do they need more airtime? I think so!

Who performed at half-time?

Haha, godaddy.com commercial! :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Feb 4 2007, 06:52 PM
Don't forget post game... Do they need more airtime? I think so!

Who performed at half-time?

Haha, godaddy.com commercial! :lol:
Prince performed at halftime. Or should I say (The artist formarly known as prince, then known as prince once again).

The godaddy.com commercial with the party going in in marketing is a pretty sweet commercial.

The commercials were all pretty lame. I thought the gay snickers one was pretty funny though.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Feb 4 2007, 09:21 PM
"In The Mood" ooh baby :naughty:
Siempre. :eek:k:

Prince was awesome, I love that freaky little dude. Does he have something new coming out? I couldn't figure out why they picked him. I sorta wished he'd flash a nipple, like as a statement.

Prince was probably the coolest half time act in awhile I thought. He's sick at guitarage.

Fuck yeah, and if I remember correctly he's in the Guiness Book for being able to play the most instruments. I don't know if that means total or at the same time but whatever, Prince owns.

Back