Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Donkey Lips and Ug were my favorites. I love goofy lookin guys.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 25 2007, 10:19 AM
Does anyone remember a show they used to play in the early 80's on Disney (I think) that I'm pretty sure was called "Just You And Me, Kid"? I can't find anything about it online.
Gahahahaha FOUND IT!!!!

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 26 2007, 01:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 26 2007, 01:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 25 2007, 10:19 AM
Does anyone remember a show they used to play in the early 80's on Disney (I think) that I'm pretty sure was called "Just You And Me, Kid"? I can't find anything about it online.
Gahahahaha FOUND IT!!!! [/b][/quote]

You know this is the part where you tell us where you found it, what it's called, etc.

It was called "You And Me Kid" and it was on in the early 80's on the Disney Channel. Didn't I already say?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 26 2007, 01:23 AM
It was called "You And Me Kid" and it was on in the early 80's on the Disney Channel. Didn't I already say?
Oh, I thought you weren't sure of that

It's really lame but I had limited words to work with, plus also my mpeg editor blows goats for quarters. :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol: It's the doowacky that lets me record stuff off the tv onto the computer.

Oh cool. You can make your own DVDs. :naughty:

I mean, Argh! :lol:

Yeah but the software's pretty crap, I can only record stuff in like 5 minute increments because it starts to get unsynched. <_<

I plan on recording some naughty videos and leaking them onto the net though. It's gonna own. :woo:

Back