No one home..

Alrighty kiddos. It's beddy bye time for the West Coasters. Right Caren?

I once had a teacher that couldn't stand the word 'juicy'. We were reading aloud one day, and the word 'juicy' was coming up in the text. She left the room and didn't come back for awhile. Weird huh?

Oh..sorry...the cotton ball story made me think of that. :p

That teacher is how you say..... :wacko:

Ew I hate that word too. And I hate "packet" and "luscious" and "scrumptious" and "crisp". *shiver*

I don't like "classy". It sounds like the exact opposite of its meaning.

I can't stand the word redrocket. :angry: *shudders* My friend will always manage to squeze that word into a convo just to spite me.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 8 2006, 04:39 AM
What is "flood control"? Aww always come back. Me too. I'm not much of a computer person but I lurve this place.
its a way to make sure people dont post too often

let me give you an example

with flood control
me melissa rhonda and god knows who else are online. there are many active topics and we keep posting, then replying to eachothers posts. with all the adhd that quite something. we often get the damn flood control error, but just wait.

without flood control
me melissa rhonda and god knows who else are online. there are many active topics and we keep posting, then replying to eachothers posts. with all the adhd that quite something. at a certain time we all post at the same time, making the server sweaty under all the action. while its still trying to figure everything out we all post again. the server crashes. jca has to go to the server on his slippers to reset it.

:lol: Then he whips the pooie out of us for blowing up the forum.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 10 2006, 10:27 AM
:lol: Then he whips the pooie out of us for blowing up the forum.
Enlightenment! Don't crash it

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 10 2006, 04:56 PM
I can't believe that I've become a religious spammer. :(
There's still time to repent for the spamming. :D

Then welcome to the dark side. :ph34r: ( b/c I can't spell )

Back