No one home..

That's not fair, you can't mindmap your way into an insult!

Just word association. OOb lurb "Tina Fey" snl funny john stewart oscars

Hahaha with me it'd go:

..Tina Fey, SNL, funny, Jon Stewart, sex.. sex with Jon Stewart.. .. .... . ... *daydreaming*

Daydream Believers, the Monkees, stripper pole, Melissa. ooooo

:lol: :lol: How did you go from The Monkees to stripper poles? I mean Davy Jones was pretty and all but I'm like 98% sure he isn't a girl.

Word association. free thinking, first thing that comes to mind is,

chocolate. Girl Scout cookies. 3 word thread.

I had half a box of Samoas for dinner.

Tummy ache.

Pink stuff.

Cotton candy.

My step-mom is afraid of cotton.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 7 2006, 11:03 PM

My step-mom is afraid of cotton.
That is fricking hilarious. Scared of cotton huh? Well we all have our quirks and phobias.

Yeah it's the craziest shit, you can walk up to her with your hand in your pocket, rubbing a cotton ball, and she can HEAR it. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to her, she runs off screamin and shiverin.

And! AND! she's a nurse. Go figure that out.

At my old job, I used to call the customers by their first name and it would alternately freak them out or make their day, depending how often they would come and if they remembered me... <_<

I remember it all baby. Don't think we don't b/c we do. All of it. Okee most of it. So don't be mean or they'll remember it all. One time my coworker was in the drive thru and she left the mike on and walked around the corner and started talking about the guys' medication. It was Valtrex. The guy told his brother what happened and then bro called pharmacy to bitch us out. She freaked and started crying. She thought she would get fired. We all learned our lesson then. But it's all in my head.

Back