Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

what's the song in the eposide when Stephen and Lo go to the club and the music is playing in the backround. It has a good beat to it does anyone know it?

I downloaded it, but it doesn't seem to be the whole song is it does anyone know?

what was the episode about? and are you sure it was LO with Stephen?

The song playing right when the club scene starts is California Love by Tupac & Dr. Dre. But I think the one you're talking about is when Kristin and her friend are dancing on the pole, right? That song that plays then is Yeah by Usher.

Then when Stephen walks outside the club, I'm pretty sure Baby Got Back by Sir Mix Alot is playing. Hope I helped.

Ok I've been looking or lyrics and a place to download Five Years by Jaime Paxton, and no luck yet. Anyone know where I can find either??

hey whats that song called when lc and lo r geting in the limo and there is a song playing in the background it goes somethin like amercian girl if anyone knows plz tell me thanks!

also if anyone knows the song that plays when tray and someone else r in the backyerd and there doing that thing for the fashon show and the song plays in the back ground if anyone knows plz tell me thanks!

also does anyone know the song that plays when there in cabo and there sliding down the slid does anyone know that song if so plz tell me thanks!

also does anyone know that song that plays when blink 182 concert starts the frist song that they sing somethin with age in it and the other one is when there leaving the concert right befor that lil due comes and calls lc and lo sluts blink 182 sings it its when there leveing if anyone knows plz tell me thanks!!

also does anyone know the song when kristin is drinking from that purple cup and talking to someone one its the epoied called best part of breaking up i know i dont have alot of infor. on it but if u know what im talking about plzz tell me like it plays befor u see kristin drinking from the puruple cup but it alwasy plays while she is doing that thanks!! :unsure:

Ok I know the Blink one. The first song they sing is What's My Age Again.

I'll have to rewatch the episode to listen to the songs again to answer your other q's.. if I can.

I think it helpped not sure, I couldn't remember the lyrics, but I know it wasn't Usher. It's a techno song :eek:

Can you watch the episode again and try to catch some lyrics? Do these lyrics sound familiar? This was playing at the beginning of the club scene.

"California Love"
(Tupac feat. Dr. Dre)

California love!

[1]-California...knows how to party
California...knows how to party
In the citaaay of L.A.
In the citaaay of good ol' Watts
In the citaaay, the city of Compton
We keep it rockin! We keep it rockin!

[Verse One: Dr. Dre]

Now let me welcome everybody to the wild, wild west
A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness
The track hits ya eardrum like a slug to ya chest
Pack a vest for your Jimmy in the city of sex
We in that sunshine state with a bomb ass hemp beat
the state where ya never find a dance floor empty
And pimps be on a mission for them greens
lean mean money-makin-machines servin fiends
I been in the game for ten years makin rap tunes
ever since honeys was wearin sassoon
Now it's '95 and they clock me and watch me
Diamonds shinin lookin like I robbed Liberace
It's all good, from Diego to tha Bay
Your city is tha bomb if your city makin pay
Throw up a finger if ya feel the same way
Dre puttin it down for
Californ-i-a
[repeat 1]

[2]-Shake it shake it baby
Shake it shake it baby
Shake it shake it mama
Shake it Cali
Shake it shake it baby
Shake it shake it shake it shake it...

[Verse Two: 2Pac]

Out on bail fresh outta jail, California dreamin
Soon as I stepped on the scene, I'm hearin hoochies screamin
Fiendin for money and alcohol
the life of a west side playa where cowards die
Only in Cali where we riot not rally to live and die
In L.A. we wearin Chucks not Ballies (that's right)
Dressed in Locs and khaki suits and ride is what we do
Flossin but have caution we collide with other crews
Famous cause we program worldwide
Let'em recognize from Long Beach to Rosecrans
Bumpin and grindin like a slow jam, it's west side
So you know the row won't bow down to no man
Say what you say
But give me that bomb beat from Dre
Let me serenade the streets of L.A.
From Oakland to Sacktown
The Bay Area and back down
Cali is where they put they mack down
Give me love!
[rpt 1]

[dre] now make it shake...

[rpt 2]

[Outro: Dre, 2Pac]

uh, yeah, uh, longbeach in tha house, uh yeah
Oaktown, Oakland definately in tha house hahaha
Frisko, Frisko
[Tupac] hey, you know LA is up in this
Pasadena, where you at
yeah, Inglewood, Inglewood always up to no good
(Tupac) even Hollywood tryin to get a piece baby
Sacramento, sacramento where ya at? yeah

Throw it up y'all, throw it up, Throw it up
Let's show these fools how we do this on that west side
Cause you and I know it's tha best side

yeah, That's riight
west coast, west coast
uh, California Love
California Love

no that's not it, but great song downloaded it aobut 20 minutes ago. The song had a fast paced dance/tecno music ;)

does anyone happen to know the song they played when they were showing everyone asking their dates to prom in the latest episode? all i know is that it was a guy singing it.
and one more thing :p -- does anyone know where i can find the song they play in the very beginning of every episode that doesnt have lyrics, its just a piano??
thanks alotl

in laguna beach prom show when they're dancing. Had a good beat, just don't know what it's called. Also When Stephen and Kristen are in the limo right before the song Michelle Branch's song. Thanks a bunch

I also have a question about this prom episode. what's the song playin when Deiter starts tryin to hang up the JESS, PROM sign but it keeps fallin down? it's acoustic guitar and it's a guy singin.

o and one more song on the episode where they have the AYA fasion show. it's when Trey, Polster, and LC walkin up the steps of that one place to go to a meeting with the staff. the song is a girl singin like 'I'll bring my writings and my photographs. where's the boy' thanks!

the 'piano' song? it's been debateable whether it's 5 For Fighting '100 Years' or not. psst, I think it is!

Back