I'm Back

No Cocoa Puffs, we got Cheerios, Mashmellow Mateys and Frosted Mini Wheats.

I wanna try that new crunchy caramel cereal. I forget who makes it. :lol: Those marketing guys aren't doing their jobs!

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 10 2006, 03:41 PM
Probably. Its got a pirate on it.
:lol: :lol: You totally bought it because of the pirate didn't you.

I don't think I've heard of that caramel stuff. I'm all old and shit, I eat the fruit and fiber junx.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 10 2006, 03:46 PM
I don't think I've heard of that caramel stuff. I'm all old and shit, I eat the fruit and fiber junx.
I just saw the commercial last week. This guy is sitting in the backroom eating the cereal and his co-worker comes in. She's saying how the boss wants the guy to stock the new cereal but since the guy's chewing, he only hears every other word. So it's like, "I.. really.. like.. you..." and he looks at her with -> :naughty:

Haha I like that one for.. whatever it is where the guy is sittin at his fuckin desk at work eatin cereal :lol: and his boss keeps tryin to get him fired and he keeps like getting accidentally promoted cause he's just sittin there enjoying his crunchy treat.

I like the one where the guy drops his spoon or something and ducks under the desk, then the boss comes by the seemingly empty desk and starts dancing. Then the guy pops back up and celebrates with him. :lol:

:lol: :lol: That's the one I had pictured in my head. I love his little dance.

I love the bright-eyed look in his face. :lol: "Yeah, partying with my bud. *:)* "

I miss the old Miller Time ads. There was this one that still makes me chuckle when I think about it, this dude opens the cheese compartment in his fridge and there's a Miller in there.. and he goes "Heyyyyyy THAT'S not cheese!" :lol:

:lol: I don't remember that one.

There's this new Bud Light (I think) commercial where this guy has a roommate who's this little foreign hunter. And he's shooting darts at the cat and in the new one, they go to a restaurant and he throws a fork at the waiter. :lol: :lol:

Back