I'm Back

G

goldengloves88

all i am back for a awhile until my job calls me away again.. i love pissing andypants off... :lol: :lol: :lol: welcome all new members..

thanks.. i am back for a little while.. until my job calls me away again.. how ya been

what's up Amp? what have you been up to?

you can call me anthony :naughty:

not much really.. spending too much time online, especially when i could be doing something constructive, the usual :p

10-4... me.. work, working out, and spending time with my two little boys.. when i can

my buddy is a police officer and when we talk over the two way we use police codes to communicate..

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jul 19 2006, 12:01 AM
my buddy is a police officer and when we talk over the two way we use police codes to communicate..
Yeah but that's not police codes, that's cb codes.

10-4 bud goody.... hey, i wonder if andypant's girlfriend (i can not remember her name), but i bet that she is pissed that i am back also.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jul 18 2006, 11:46 PM
spending time with my two little boys..
If you mean kids, that's great... If not, yeah me too!

No one's pissed you're back. By the way "good buddy" is code for homosexuality. You call the wrong guy Good Buddy on the radio and you might lose some teeth or your butt virginity, depends.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jul 19 2006, 12:09 AM
10-4 bud goody.... hey, i wonder if andypant's girlfriend (i can not remember her name), but i bet that she is pissed that i am back also.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, who?

Back