House Season 2

Looking for the name of the artist and the song at the end of the show House on 12/27, the show had the death row inmate in it. Any help would be awsome, thanks guys.

Bah! I registered here just to answer you. <_<

You're right...it's Hallelujah, but I like Rufus Wainwright's version better. His is the version that was in Shrek..such a lovely song..I absolutely love the flow and peace of it.

House Rerun

This is the episode where they first show the guy whos name I don't know and introduce him as the new chairman of the board. Does anybody know the name of the song that House is tapping his fingers to very quickly near the end? The words were hard to make out but I think I remember hearing the world "wilderness". It sounds like a popular song and I know I've heard it before but I can't seem to find it.

Any help?

Ah leone, it's always you who answers the House questions. Thanks a bunch!

There's an episode in which the patient has cancer and they can't figure out whats causing her to have some siezures. House asks his group to meet him in the bathroom to hear a recording of the girl's heart. As they enter the bathroom, House is playing some sort of classical music. Once the group leaves, he resumes playing the same song. Does anybody know what he's playing? thx

Does anyone know the song they played while House was on acid in the shower? It was a trippy sound but more modern (not '60s trippy) What they used was mostly instrumental but I caught the words "miles away, miles away" at the end of the scene. Maybe a west coaster can take a listen when it airs later tonight? :(

Back