House Season 2

What is the song at the end of House in the episode where the wife was poisoning her husband and House and the other doctor are living together. It sounds like Al Green, but I don't know the name of the song. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry this is a little old but i'm looking for the song that was playing when Cameron and Chase were kissing, etc. Thanks soooo much!

I saw that episode not too long ago, and I'm pretty sure it was Goldfrapp's "Crystaline Green"—they sure have been popular on TV and in the movies lately.

8/13/06

Americans on the west coast, every sunday (and friday for those interested) at 11:00 pm the USA Network airs old episodes of House M.D. Tonight (or last night depending on when you go to bed) at the end of the show a song played while Greg (House) was reading through Stacy's psych file, its chorus was a deep voice, almost gospel in rhythm and tone singing "None of us are free." I greatly appreciate your help.

Does anyone remember John Mayer's new song, "Waiting on the World to Change," being featured at the end of an episode of House last season? The song is really familiar to me and I'm wondering if that's where I've heard it before. Thanks!

I think it was played at the end of a CSI episode, not House. :unsure:

Hi, everybody. I'm looking for "Euphoria" chapter song. It sounds twice. If someone can help me. Thanks and best wishes.

house

does anyone know the opening music to the episode of house titled "skin deep"?

Re: house

does anyone know the opening music to the episode of house titled "skin deep"?
does anyone know the opening music to the episode of house titled "skin deep" it is right at the very begining where the models are on the cat walk .i can make out some of the words ,ie,"baby s got a bump on the head ?"

Back