Heyo!:... General thought :)

I got 'em at Walmart....never seen them advertised so it was random that I found them. I'm sure CVS or any place like that has them. ;)

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 9 2005, 09:32 PM
I don't think we ever found that Dove ice cream did we?
We're kidnapping Fitz!! :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 9 2005, 09:31 PM
Ooh are you watching Criminal Minds? Is it just me or is that weird lookin younger guy getting cuter and cuter with each episode?
Reid?

Originally posted by leone+Nov 9 2005, 09:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Nov 9 2005, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Nov 9 2005, 08:37 PM
Who the FUCK gave Pamela Anderson her own show? AND put it back on the air for a second season??
:lol: I was just thinking that when I saw a commercial for it earlier. [/b][/quote]
My husband and I were just talking about that when it came on tv earlier.

have yall seen that new philsbury (spellcheck) with kisses.. I love it. he's blowing me kisses

:wub:

Pillsbury? You know my cousin is the Vice President of Pillsbury Cake Mixes, they had to split up their company up because they were going to get sued for monoply.

Man I never knew so many people had a general thought :D ..........

...Your guys go hunting with bush.... man I wish I could go hunting with one of those people that appear in the small black box thats commonly known as the television...... :(

.....My question is whats your favourite colour and why?.... :huh:

Purple, cause I likes it. :)

*grumble* I'd like to go hunting with Bush.. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 10 2005, 07:25 PM

*grumble* I'd like to go hunting with Bush.. <_<
Me too.... or atleast golfing :(

My Favourite Colour is Green, Cause its a coo coolour! :D

I think everybody knows that BLUE is the most supreme colour ever.

Originally posted by 4swrds+Nov 10 2005, 10:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Nov 10 2005, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Nov 10 2005, 07:25 PM

*grumble* I'd like to go hunting with Bush..  <_<
Me too.... or atleast golfing :( [/b][/quote]
Wee! Stray golf balls! :woo:

Back