hello i'm sketchyrx

Until I find a new job, pushing more drugs,pretending not to be myself to further the corporate goal. Can you tell I did not like my previous job? Little bitter... bitter little pill. We're in Alanis territory now... Sorry. :D :D :D :D

Ooh now that's in my head.. and every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back I hope you feel it..

I HOPE YOU FEEL IT!! she was ANGRY!!! I just had a moment. I'm ok now. Well back to me.

Know what's weird? I was thinking about that song earlier today and like.. cringing at the thought of Dave Coulier naked.

Blecchh. Urf. thx. I feel better now. I feel bad though for Ryan Reynolds, he has to think about for the rest of his life...

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Feb 15 2006, 02:15 AM
Blecchh. Urf. thx. I feel better now. I feel bad though for Ryan Reynolds, he has to think about for the rest of his life...
He has to think about who now?

I wanna think about Ryan Reynolds naked. :)

I'm daydreaming now..boys..what else is there to say here?

Redford in the 70's! Brad Pitt but I'm currently not speaking to him. And Jude Law.

Though I'm loving Ryan Gosling. The Notebook. Good music too.

Jake Gyllenhaal. :naughty:

Oh but my heart belongs to Conan and Jon Stewart and Bono and Johnny Depp. :wub:

OH MY GOD! SO HOT. I LOVED HIM LIKE 3 YRS AGO! AND GAEL GARCIA BERNAL!

Right?? SUBTLY hot, and lesser known. In the US anyway. So less chickies to compete with. :devil:

He's trying to break big here but "The Terminal" will not do it... I suggest a calendar..

Hahahah calendar. :lol: :lol: Or may I suggest he come over to my house? I'm a.. world famous.. publicist, yeahhhh that's the ticket. :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 14 2006, 11:43 PM
Jake Gyllenhaal. :naughty:

Oh but my heart belongs to Conan and Jon Stewart and Bono and Johnny Depp. :wub:
Johnny Depp is going to be Joker in the next Batman movie btw. :eek:

Back