moin moin

German Touring Car Racing man!!!!! I think DTM stands for Deutch Touring Masters or something.

öhhm perhaps it stands for Deutsche Tour Meister

sorry, i've never heard of it before! i'm not interested in car racings. no, even not in schuhmacher.

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 9 2005, 08:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 9 2005, 08:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vigdis@Dec 9 2005, 09:51 AM
i'm not interested in car racings.
:wub: even more. [/b][/quote]
but of course i'm interested in football (soccer).

I really don't understand why it's not so big over here, the rest of the world loves it. And no one can say they think soccer/football's not aggressive enough because Americans watch BASEBALL for god's sake.

Soccer for me was only fun when Pele used to play, now its boring :angry:

Originally posted by Vigdis@Dec 9 2005, 06:51 AM
öhhm perhaps it stands for Deutsche Tour Meister

sorry, i've never heard of it before! i'm not interested in car racings. no, even not in schuhmacher.
No one cares about Schumacher anymore.

Originally posted by 4swrds@Dec 10 2005, 02:38 PM
Soccer for me was only fun when Pele used to play, now its boring :angry:
there are a lot of other good players: Ballack (GER) , Ibrahimovic (SWE) , Ronaldinho (BRA) , Beckham (ENG) , Zidane (FRA) , Kuranyi (GER) , ...

Pele is the greatest Brazilian soccer player of all time......I wish I was Pele :(

:lol: i wanna know too...sounded way dirty and interesting with a good story behind it

I don't even remember what he said now, something bout "Gross, it gets under your nails!" :naughty:

it gets under your finger nails and then if you use your fingers you can get pregnant...or something like that

:eek: :lol: :lol: I think he was cybering someone and typed in the wrong box.

Back