moin moin

man like every person i meet from europe knows like 5 languages, damn, i feel dumb :lol:

Right? If I ever have kids, which I totally won't, they're gonna speak like 6 languages from birth.

i will name all my girls starla, and all my boys rex, and they will be training for two years in the octagon...speak 5 languages?! FORGET ABOUT IT!

:lol: :lol: As long as you're willing to kiss his booboos when every kid in school beats his ass down daily.

Fuck that, he'll have to be tough, he aint gettin no love from me!!!

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 6 2005, 07:54 PM
Fuck that, he'll have to be tough, he aint gettin no love from me!!!
you should train him in the octagon with my kids :D

Totally, it can be like a play date but we can call it a kill date.

And I'll bring my dog's to bite y'all's kids on the asses. Tough love. :)

Our kids will break your dog's neck before it even gets close to them. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 6 2005, 08:47 PM
Our kids will break your dog's neck before it even gets close to them. :ph34r:
fo rizzeal

we use the buddy system. No more flying solo. You need somebody watching your back at all times

Pshh and then you woke up.

First of all, to understand my dogs, you gotta understand who my dogs are. The Black One was born to a 3-legged bitch of a mother. He was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz. He's a small time gun runner and black lab fight promoter. So he puts The Black One into training. They see he's good. He's DAMN good. But then he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his sister The White One. And The Black One said "No man, that's my sister, I can't fight The White One!" But they made him fight anyway, and TBO, he killed TWO. TBO said "That's it!" He called off all his fights and started doing crack, and he freaked out. Then in a rage he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat.

Wow.. :blink:

:lol: i'm sorry i forgot one language: bavarian ;)

english:
Hello my name is Vigdis. i'm from Bavaria. I neither live in northern Germany nor in eastern Germany. bye.

deutsch:
Hallo, mein Name ist vigdis. Ich lebe in Bayern. Ich lebe weder in Nord Deutschland noch in Ost Deutschland. Tschüss.

bavarian:
Griaz eich, i bin der vig. I leb' in Bayern, I leb' weder bei den Saupreißen in Nord Daitschland no bei den Ossis in Ost Daitschland. Servus.

Everyone who can speak a little bit German will see the difference. ^^

Back