moin moin

= bloodlessr

Master of disguises and caster of Mighty Fuck of the Beyondness. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 13 2005, 08:16 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i choked on my snack
:lol: :lol: OH MY GOD I just read this as "I choked on my sack." :lol: :lol: !!!!

Hahah iunno, I just read something on auto fellatio the other day.. just eat your Wheaties and do some stretches beforehand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:eek:

Crazy boy.

OK my brother just called and asked me to go over to his friend's house and make sure he's still alive. :unsure: BBL

:lol: oh, don;t get me wrong, i'd try it if i thought i could do it, but i'd rather not have to start a stretching regiment...maybe when college is over :lol:

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 13 2005, 08:28 PM
:lol: oh, don;t get me wrong, i'd try it if i thought i could do it, but i'd rather not have to start a stretching regiment...maybe when college is over :lol:
:lol: :lol: Lord you kill me. OK I'm out like trout~!

:lol: well the action dies down after college i hear, so i figure it would be a good time :D

really? i hope it keeps up, i don't wanna have to explain a strained back to my doctor

I guess it depends on your major. :lol:

*sighh* '99 was a good year..

I was just turning 21. :naughty: And I had CREDIT CARDS. :naughty: Ahhh to be young and stupid again..

:lol: once i turn 21 i think i'll max my card on something insanely retarded...like a float

Oooh you know what I suggest? Mistletoe Yankee Candles for your good friend Melissa. *nods* :)

Back