hi.

Salve is for skin and that's a "really old person word" too. :lol: :lol: How's about Pepto-Bismol?

Hahah well you said your stomach looked that way, I thought you meant the color of the skin.

No my skin is beyond the pale and ima go sunnin tomorrow! :blush: I'll look like this plus 10.

OK some are, maybe, but I shoulda stopped getting them at about 19 and I'm 27 and still getting more and there's a good reason I don't post pictures of myself, because we're not talking some. We're talking invasion. :sick:

ONE GIANT WALKING FRECKLE! HAHAHA. not so funny. You should see my arms. As a child I was in the sun ALOT and now I have perma-freckles on my shoulders and arms. :blink:

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! :!@#$:

Wait how would you even know?

Originally posted by Superhero911@May 5 2006, 03:09 AM
Business Finance.

i was going to try to get into the Aviation industry for a while but can't afford to pay $50K a year for flight school... :(
Hello Adam. We have a couple really good flight schools here that give scholarships and stuff. I know one of the major ones is Spartan.

Look who's baaaack! Hi Adam. What are you doing for Cinco de Mayo? Any parties? I think that's where everyone else is tonight. Except for me and Corean. <_< :woo: :woo:

Yeah, I can't dance but, I sure as hell would have tried. <_<

Oh you just shake your ass a little to the music and besides it's just Cinco de Mayo.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 5 2006, 10:57 PM
Oh you just shake your ass a little to the music and besides it's just Cinco de Mayo.
La Bamba!

Back