[Hello]

[Spectre]

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself.

I finally joined after using this site for so long to find some really awesome songs. The site is incredibly useful, and I constantly find new songs that I feel I just can't live without.

So... hi! ^_^

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 6 2007, 10:18 PM
Welcome :)
Thank you. :)

I was feeling rather dumb for making a topic in which nobody would respond. :p

Originally posted by [Spectre]+Jan 6 2007, 11:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Spectre] @ Jan 6 2007, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Jan 6 2007, 10:18 PM
Welcome :)
Thank you. :)

I was feeling rather dumb for making a topic in which nobody would respond. :p [/b][/quote]
Many regulars B) and one irregular :ph34r: will undoubtedly respond. ;)

We all have ADD around here, new topics just give us an excuse to get all ramble-y with a new person. :)

Welcome! 'Tis very nice for me to meet your acquaintence this day. I hope that you continue to enjoy your time at adtunes. :)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 7 2007, 04:51 AM

Many regulars B) and one irregular :ph34r: will undoubtedly respond. ;)
And my response shall be this:

I always say "Good Bye"....because all you guys see is my back and dust as I excell past you in all forms of communication and athletics.

However.....I am never tooo mean to welcom you to an asset...NOT A LIABILITY to the Internet. IE: Adtunes.....and IE: The BLACK NINJA

Originally posted by Caren H@Jan 7 2007, 11:13 AM
:) Hurlo
Who says "Hurlo"????????
What does that mean???
Is it a new form of language or communication not know to humans??
But I digress........If you want to communicate on Adtunes.....Please speak "English".......so that all may understand

Ninja Out :ph34r: :ph34r:

Or maybe "Hurlo" is that guys name on the TV program "Lost"......

OK dude, you were cute and entertaining for a while but now you're just being mean for the sake of being mean and there's no reason for that.

Black Ninja's egotism and over-confidence in his ability = funny.

Black Ninja's making fun of other peoples usernames and "welcomes" = not funny.

Throw some love other peoples way every now and then. So says the World Ruler in training. ;) :)

Ninja likes to use a lot of "quotation marks" because he looks really "cool" when he "uses" them. :rolleyes:

Oh, and hi, Spectre. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Back