[Hello]

Originally posted by goodasgold@Jan 9 2007, 04:07 PM
Black Ninja's egotism and over-confidence in his ability = funny.

Black Ninja's making fun of other peoples usernames and "welcomes" = not funny.

Throw some love other peoples way every now and then. So says the World Ruler in training. ;) :)
I actually respect and like goodasgolds opinion.......many times correct and logical on all fronts....

Will I stop making fun of names and welcomes........maybe not (but not out of meanness or ire).......If it is a funny name or interesting "welcome".....I just feel compelled to type.

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Jan 9 2007, 04:11 PM
Ninja likes to use a lot of "quotation marks" because he looks really "cool" when he "uses" them. :rolleyes:

Oh no....my "SECRET" is out :eek: :eek: :eek:
Looks like i must stop using "Quotation" marks :angry: :(

Originally posted by jffodom@Jan 9 2007, 01:28 PM

I actually respect and like goodasgolds opinion.......many times correct and logical on all fronts....
*attempts to bow for the respect shown towards the World Ruler in training, but accidently rips pants on the process*
:king:

So what the hell's wrong with my opinion? I said the same thing.

When one feeds a mongrel one only encourages its vagrancy in hopes of another handout. When one witholds that for which the stray hungers, when one refuses to even acknowledge its existence, it will sooner or later cease to exist within the scope of all that you survey. Even the negative attention of a swift kick in it's hindparts should be denied it. Turn your backs and look upon it no more. Think upon it no more. Speak of it no more so that by and by........it shall be no more. ^_^

Originally posted by jffodom@Jan 9 2007, 11:50 AM
I always say "Good Bye"....because all you guys see is my back and dust as I excell past you in all forms of communication and athletics.

right

If it was not for my extreme "canny" to be the best.....I am sure i would be hated on even more.
I mean...cant we all just calm down and relax for even a minute?

I am sorry all is threatened by me (except goodasgold).......maybe i should "dumb" myself down and answer post wrongly.

Let me know your feelings on that one.

Otherwise.....the BLACK NINJA :ph34r: is here to stay........
FOREVER LOVE ADTUNES!!

Back