hi.

sorry guys, i did stop by but didn't have enough time to write some stuff that i wanted to. i'm not doing anything for cinco de mayo, i'll probably be sleeping, school is giving me a headache.

hey, Sir_Garland:

i heard some negative stuff about that school, i read stuff on jetcareers.com every now and then and they didn't have nice things to say about your school. i wanted to fly in florida or california but those days are long gone, i'm sticking to business. thank you though. :)

Originally posted by Superhero911@May 6 2006, 09:39 AM
I'm not doing anything for Cinco de Mayo, I'll probably be sleeping.
Welcome to the club! :woo: :zzz:

Originally posted by Superhero911@May 6 2006, 11:39 AM
sorry guys, i did stop by but didn't have enough time to write some stuff that i wanted to. i'm not doing anything for cinco de mayo, i'll probably be sleeping, school is giving me a headache.

hey, Sir_Garland:

i heard some negative stuff about that school, i read stuff on jetcareers.com every now and then and they didn't have nice things to say about your school. i wanted to fly in florida or california but those days are long gone, i'm sticking to business. thank you though. :)
:lol: That's cool. I didn't go there or anything. For some reason, we have tons of people that come here from Iceland and go there. So what did they say about it?

Back