FX Channel

Anyone knwo where I can watch the commercial? Its not on the FX site.

They've got another commercial tune which I think is a Samba piece (or something like that).
Any idea what that is?

Hey HELP ME!!
This is a promo for the channel FX and it's the promo for the show "Rescue Me" and it has a lot of New York stars,baseball,and the show Rescue Me,but for the life of me,I have searched everywhere I can think to search with no results.It's a way cool song,sung by a female vocalist,and the lyrics in the song are "When you're in New York" and "the streets will inspire you" and that's all I can remember.PLEASE HELP HELP ME!!!
Thanks y'all,Sheree

Hey HELP ME!!
This is a promo for the channel FX and it's the promo for the show "Rescue Me" and it has a lot of New York stars,baseball,and the show Rescue Me,but for the life of me,I have searched everywhere I can think to search with no results.It's a way cool song,sung by a female vocalist,and the lyrics in the song are "When you're in New York" and "the streets will inspire you" and that's all I can remember.PLEASE HELP HELP ME!!!
Thanks y'all,Sheree:D

Another clue,this song is a promo for the tv channel "FX" and it features Alex Rodriquez and some of the other cast members on other shows on the FX tv channel,but it's sung by a female vocalist,and the only lyrics I can remember are "When You're in New York" and "the streets will inspire you" and that's it.Been trying to find out for days and weeks.I need help!BIG TIME HELP!!!
Come on y'all,I am counting on you to solve this mystery for me!!!
Thanks again,Sheree:D

I need to know the song they are using as a promo on the tv channel "FX" and it's a promo for "Rescue Me" but it has Alex Rodriquez and other cast members on other FX shows,but for the life of me,I can't figure out the song.UGH!!!The song is sung by a female,and the only lyrics I can remember are these two- "When You're in New York" and this one,"the streets will inspire you" and that's it.SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!It's making me crazy!I need to figure it out before I go crazy!HELP HELP!!!No pressure.hehehe.I am DYING TO FIGURE IT OUT!(and got a bet going that I can figure it out before my best friend,so it's a BIG DEAL NOW!!!
Thanks y'all,Sheree
p.s.oh please please somebody help me find it.PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
Love and peace,Sheree

FOUND IT FINALLY!!!!THE NAME OF THIS WONDERFUL AND HARD TO FIND,DUH ME! is by Alicia Keys and the name of it is "Empire State of Mind" and yep,it's on i-tunes!YAY!!!Hope this keeps somebody else from my searching forever!!!!!
LIVE LOVE LAUGH REPEAT!
PEACE AND LOVE TO YOU,SHEREE

Back