Travel Channel "Be A ..."

I am not referring to the Travel Channel as the Ad Agency.

I am referring to David and Goliath LLC who created the Travel Channel anthem Commercial as they have it on their website under "Works".

I thought the ad agency was previously mentioned so I didn't think of mentioning it by name... am I mistaken?

:unsure: Nothing yet, This is a great mystery that needs to be solved. Damn catchy tunes, they will drive us all crazy. :ph34r:

Originally posted by niXer@Feb 23 2007, 11:20 PM
I am not referring to the Travel Channel as the Ad Agency.

I am referring to David and Goliath LLC who created the Travel Channel anthem Commercial as they have it on their website under "Works".

I thought the ad agency was previously mentioned so I didn't think of mentioning it by name... am I mistaken?
hmmm. maybe i didn't see that post. Thanks for clarifying.

I know it's not the song, but a similar song that's in the same vein that I really recommend is "Noticed" by the band MuteMath. The bridge in the song is pretty close, and gives me the same chill the commercial music did.

...we gotta stop with sound-alikes. Lets try to find the real thing.

I'm just curious, but has anyone tried calling David & Goliath? I'm too young to sound serious, but maybe someone else could call and see if they will tell us anything. Obviously the travel channel knows nothing, so maybe we should refocus on the ad agency.

Well David and Goliath's site somehow disappeared which makes me sad because now I can't watch the commercial in high quality anymore.

But while it was up... they listed no contact numbers except one about scheduling a job interview so I didn't bother to call.

Edit: I guess it is back up... it use to be http://dng.com not it's http://dngla.com

You can view the Travel Channel commerical, after entering go to Work > Bottom Row > Right Corner.

I still get chills when I watch the clip, maybe someone could find some contact info using WHOIS?

I think the reason they won't let this info out is that it's a straight soundalike of "Good Morning," by the Dandy Warhols. The TC version is a bit faster, but right around 3:40 in the Dandies' version, the songs are basically identical, tempo notwithstanding.

I can't believe noone found it yet. My father has this channel on ALL the time and it drives me INSANE! Just like the Clorox Pirate/Mermaid commercial. I'm using this website DAILY now. >.< I hope someone finds it. I listen to trancy music like this so if I come across it I'll post. :ermm:

And I don't think you're the only one. Really, why doesn't anyone give them a call?!

Originally posted by BillygoatRuff@Apr 25 2007, 05:58 PM
leave the number......I will call.
You can find the agency contact info by visiting their website.

apparently posting the actual number is not allowed as I have done so twice. Please just go to the website: dngla.com click on agency/contact and the number is there.

Back