Nip/Tuck

I know that first ones Goldfrapp, but what is the other commercials song? The lyrics go...

"Well after all that we've been through, can you still call this love, baby? Cause loves the only proof, that the ugly can be beautiful."

does ne one know the name of the nip tuck commercial song with the lyircs "shimas shimas" in it? (its not from a promo for the new season)

+Kafele+

I think its the same music for the Verizon Chocolate commercial. Try band name Goldfrapp and the title of the song is Strict Machine!

There are several commercials for the new season of Nip tuck. I know that there are at least 2 different songs that i was looking for. any information would be helpful.

thanks...but its not that one...its a different song, its in the week by week commercials showing whats gonna be on the next tuesday.

+Kafele+

What's the song for Nip/Tuck's newest commercial, when the guys are together, putting together the mannequin? It's the one with a little bit of a techno/rock beat, adn the women is singing...

Please help!!!

:) Hi there. i was actually wondering about two NIP/TUCK commercials. The first is a female singing "i'm in love". The other is a male voice singing that "love is the only thing that makes the ugly beautiful". Any info on who the artists and titles are would be great. Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by cindy-k@Aug 28 2006, 05:27 AM
The other is a male voice singing that "love is the only thing that makes the ugly beautiful".
"The Ugly and the Beautiful" by Real Tuesday Weld (Amazon) (iTunes)

Anyone know the song played in the commercials advertising the new season of Nip/Tuck? It sounds VERY familiar. It says something like 'I Feel Love' and had a very Donna Summer-esque sound to it. Much thanks!

I also need the name of the song played during the nip/tuck commercial before the new season started...the one where the doctor is walking onto the stage....thanks..

It like "Im in love Im in love Im in love" type thing. It was on the promos when it was just Christian and Sean and the lights were kind of flickering and it was building that woman. They were carrying silver briefcases. Does anyone know the name of that song. It was also on grey's anatomy 11/23/06.

Saw a commercial with the back of the holy wood sign in California for the new season of Nip Tuck 07. Whats that song playing with the girl vocalist, almost sounds garbage inspired. maybe it is garbage.

If it is the one I am thinking of it is a cover of Wicked Game, the Chris Isaak tune, by a band called Giant Drag.

The new nip/tuck season 5 is coming in october, i've just seen a commercial for it coming bakc in October. I was wondering if anyone had seen it and knows the music to it

i didn't see in in don't in the new user information, this might help:

Link to youtube-

:)

Back