Wipe out

goodasgold

Pro Member
Reaction score
Not much of a story but my car pulled several 360's this afternoon due to the insanely bad road conditions near my parents place. I was headed to their house in the country side and I lost control of my vehicle and it went 360 a few times and crashed into the ditch.

Fortunetaly someone drove by with his 4X4 truck and was able to pull me out of the ditch. My car is all right. There was no damage done. And most of all I came out unscathed. So no harm done. Except I had the scare of my life. :cry: :)

Aww damn I'm glad you're ok.

We wiped out on some black ice a few years back and buggered the hell out of our truck, and I remember that sick spinning feeling. :(

Thanks.

It all happened fast. Once the spinning started it became just a big blur. Next thing I knew I was in the ditch.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 29 2005, 07:20 PM
Really, no damage at all?
None. Maybe because of the snow and ice? I'm not sure how my vehicle came out okay to tell the truth.

Originally posted by goodasgold@Dec 29 2005, 09:28 PM
I'm not sure how my vehicle came out okay to tell the truth.
You're fuckin Superman, dude.

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 29 2005, 07:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 29 2005, 07:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goodasgold@Dec 29 2005, 09:28 PM
I'm not sure how my vehicle came out okay to tell the truth.
You're fuckin Superman, dude. [/b][/quote]
:lol: That must be it. ;)

I wish my car had worse tires so I could slide around and shit. :( I have bridgestone blizzaks, I recommend them if you are conserned about safety in the winter. I'm not though so they suck for me.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 30 2005, 12:19 AM
I wish my car had worse tires so I could slide around and shit. :( I have bridgestone blizzaks, I recommend them if you are conserned about safety in the winter. I'm not though so they suck for me.
We should trade tires then. ;) Even if the tires don't fit on each others vehicles we should make them fit. Force them on.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 30 2005, 09:35 AM
Glad you were not hurt and that your car is okay. How scary.
Thank you kindly. :)

It has been a long while since something scared me that bad.

You know some solidiers pee alittle in their pants right before they go into battle.

Back