Will She ever love me?

Maybe, I don't know. At 16 do you really know what love is? It could work, anything can happen.

Originally posted by 4swrds+Mar 22 2006, 04:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Mar 22 2006, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Mar 22 2006, 12:47 PM
But if they're really happy to each other and they're both really good to each other, then there's no reason to end a relationship prematurely. I think it's fine to be in a long term relationship that young, as long as you keep in mind that there's other people out there too. And that train of thought, 4swrds, is going to be the best thing you can use to ease off the pressure off yourself. But then don't get cocky either.. no matter how many girls there are out there for you, if they all think you're an ass it doesn't help you any. Not saying you're an ass, just talking out my ass cause that's what could happen to a person if they went to that extreme (sadly it seems many people do).
I get what all you guys are saying, but its sooo different with her... like I can't even imagine myself with anyone else but her, I doubt I ever will want to be with someone else and if one day she feels the same for me as I do for her I hope that all I ever think about is me and her... Its like in my heart I have this wierd feeling that shes the one and I don't know if its true or not but I just can't seem to shake it off. Its like I wanna be with her and only her...you know what I mean? I know it might not work out and she may not be the one but something inside of me is telling me that she just has to be the one ... that it just can't be anyone else...? I feel so helpless... :huh: :( [/b][/quote]
Keep in mind that if you want this relationship to work you not only have to pay attention to your feelings but also, perhaps more importantly, have to pay attention to what she's feeling in regards to you.

You may be crazy about her but that doesn't guarentee she feels the same, or that you even know the real person she is. I'm not trying to bog you down, I'm just saying lighten up on the whole subject. It's okay if you want a serious relationship with her, but you have to take a step back so you can really get to know the girl.

I heard the priest at our church giving a sermon one time.. I won't go too far into detail, but as he was going off on a tangent he said something that I overlooked when I was younger. He said something like "When a man finds someone he really loves, and is considering marriage with her, it would be better for him to go out in to the wilderness to make his decision, than to make his decision while he's around her." He continued saying that when you're around someone you're crazy about you're constantly full of all these emotions that make you happy. Emotions are good, but they can cloud your thinking. Although your situation is somewhat different, I think the principle still applies.

I know you're crazy about her, but take it easy. It's ok to feel strongly about her, just don't let that confuse you're thinking. Relax.. and don't take everything about her so seriously until she's feels and thinks the same way you do about her.

But what if she is never able to feel the same way for me as I do for? Will I be able to let go? Its so difficult to take a step back cause it took so long to get here and I'm just afraid that by taking a step back I may end up way to far back than I'd hope and then I wont be able to catch back up with my pace...I just can't let it go cause I'm afraid I'm gonna lose it, but really I don't have anything in the first place and now I'm so confused...I don't wanna let go of...I just want her to possibly feel the same way for me as I do for her...Just understand that its more than just a crush....I know I'm only sixteen and am not fully matured yet, but ugh...its just so strong, I turn away and just think of it as something normal but something inside of me keeps pulling me away from that thought and telling me NO! IT'S SOOO MUCH MORE, YOUR IN LOVE AND SHES THE ONE AND DONT JUST LET HER GO...YOU'LL REGRET IT... you know? and then theres something inside of me telling me...She just a girl that you had a crushed on and you just werent able to properly let go thats why your so hung over her...there will be others and you should just forget it...and now I'm here in the middle and I can't understand what I feel and what I should be doing and what I am doing and whether there the same thing and whether their not..and ugh... I just don't understand... :(

Originally posted by 4swrds@Mar 23 2006, 11:47 PM
But what if she is never able to feel the same way for me as I do for? Will I be able to let go? Its so difficult to take a step back cause it took so long to get here and I'm just afraid that by taking a step back I may end up way to far back than I'd hope and then I wont be able to catch back up with my pace...I just can't let it go cause I'm afraid I'm gonna lose it, but really I don't have anything in the first place and now I'm so confused...I don't wanna let go of...I just want her to possibly feel the same way for me as I do for her...Just understand that its more than just a crush....I know I'm only sixteen and am not fully matured yet, but ugh...its just so strong, I turn away and just think of it as something normal but something inside of me keeps pulling me away from that thought and telling me NO! IT'S SOOO MUCH MORE, YOUR IN LOVE AND SHES THE ONE AND DONT JUST LET HER GO...YOU'LL REGRET IT... you know? and then theres something inside of me telling me...She just a girl that you had a crushed on and you just werent able to properly let go thats why your so hung over her...there will be others and you should just forget it...and now I'm here in the middle and I can't understand what I feel and what I should be doing and what I am doing and whether there the same thing and whether their not..and ugh... I just don't understand... :(
welcome

*plays tocatta in D minor*

to puberty!!!

muhahahahaha :devil:

Originally posted by 4swrds@Mar 23 2006, 04:47 PM
What I've been saying all along is that if you want her to feel the same, you should make her feel like she can talk to you. And that's so much more than just being open to anything she has to say. You can do what you want, because it's just something to learn from this either way. That is part of growing up. So if this girl is more than a crush I suggest you treat her like she's more than an infatuation. If you lose this whole dream of being in love with her, by trying to see with clearer eyes, than it was nothing more than an infatuation to begin with.

Originally posted by Scythe@Mar 24 2006, 11:27 AM
welcome

to puberty!!!

:lol: :lol: :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 24 2006, 07:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 24 2006, 07:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Mar 24 2006, 11:27 AM
welcome

to puberty!!!

:lol: :lol: :wub: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

what can i say? its like a gift, you know? its like i cant control it

*looks up at the sky, a column oflight falling on his face*
*plays flight of the valkyrie by wagner*

to make people laugh, all over the world
to make myself seem interesting, no matter what
to waste your precious time reading this crap
and yes, yes, to appear sexy!!!
:)

Originally posted by 4swrds@Mar 23 2006, 01:47 PM
Damn, you think to much.

Originally posted by a_iver+Mar 24 2006, 08:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Mar 24 2006, 08:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Mar 23 2006, 04:47 PM
What I've been saying all along is that if you want her to feel the same, you should make her feel like she can talk to you. And that's so much more than just being open to anything she has to say. You can do what you want, because it's just something to learn from this either way. That is part of growing up. So if this girl is more than a crush I suggest you treat her like she's more than an infatuation. If you lose this whole dream of being in love with her, by trying to see with clearer eyes, than it was nothing more than an infatuation to begin with. [/b][/quote]
Ha! thats funny, Cause thats what I want to do... I want to talk to her...tell her how I feel how my day went how was her day... I'm just trying to make sense of what I'm feeling... Am I really just infatuated with her? or could this really be something? you know? like I just want to be with like be soo close to her for some odd reason, like know her more than anyone else and have her learn about me more than anyone else, Kinda of like become her best friend...but like ten times more...I don't know its hard to explain...I just want to be with her so badly now and its just like I wont except a "no"... have this wierd feeling like we're meant to be, and I'm not one of those people who really cares about fate and stuff... I don't know she just makes me different, but I'm not sure...Should I really just go for it? just give it all up on the line and hope for the best?... I'm soo confused :blink: ... what should I do...exactly? :huh:

How did that go? Oh, I'm probably going to screw this up but oh well.

Maybe you should build her a cake or something. :huh:

Back