Will She ever love me?

I know.. that really sucks <_<

I can't count the number of times I decided I was gonna ask someone out and as soon as I saw them they just started dating someone the day before.. :angry:

Next time I see her....Hopefully we'll be together.... :D

and if not...I guess its time for me to move on.... :)

Originally posted by 4swrds@Mar 21 2006, 08:44 PM

Ok, just easy on the romance, until she gets to know you.. i'm telling you.. :lol:

Originally posted by a_iver+Mar 21 2006, 05:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Mar 21 2006, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Mar 21 2006, 08:44 PM

Ok, just easy on the romance, until she gets to know you.. i'm telling you.. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Hehe I'll try... Roses are ok..right? :huh:

Are you on a date or just going to strike up conversation?

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 21 2006, 06:06 PM
...striking up a convo... Well actually see shes in a different country right now, she has been for the last 5 years. She moved and is now coming back I think this summer. I have her friends email address, I was thinking of maybe asking her friend for hers and then getting to know her that way, but I'm kinda afraid. What if She doesn't wanna talk to me, what if she doesn't have an email....do I really wanna let her friend know about me having feelings for her? what do I say if I ever DO get the courage....? :huh: :(

Originally posted by 4swrds+Mar 21 2006, 09:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Mar 21 2006, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Mar 21 2006, 06:06 PM
...striking up a convo... Well actually see shes in a different country right now, she has been for the last 5 years. She moved and is now coming back I think this summer. I have her friends email address, I was thinking of maybe asking her friend for hers and then getting to know her that way, but I'm kinda afraid. What if She doesn't wanna talk to me, what if she doesn't have an email....do I really wanna let her friend know about me having feelings for her? what do I say if I ever DO get the courage....? :huh: :( [/b][/quote]
I'm not positive about this so maybe get the girls' advise on this too, but I would probably not get her friend involved. I'd just ask the girl if she wants to go grab a coffee or something. Whether she says yes, or maybe next time, it still makes things more comfortable to ask her for her number.

However if this girl does know you pretty well, and you used to talk quite a bit, then I would try something a little more aggressive maybe.. i don't know. Just so she knows you like her. Of course it never hurts to be friends with her first, but you sound like you got it bad for the girl, so if she knows you well, maybe the rose wouldn't be a bad idea.

Otherwise I'd just play it cool, and just offer to buy her a coffee or burger or somethin.

I hardly date so I'm probably not the person to be giving advice here, but definitely check with the girls. ;)

:)

Thanks... So your saying basically wait until she comes back and then talk to her?
ugh.... :D I truly have fallen for her though, I don't know what it is about her... It just makes me soo happy. Feel like shouting it to the world :lol: I would hate if nothin ever happened though...what happens to those 6 years? lost...? :huh: :(

Ohh well w/e the outcome... Its all part of being human I guess... ;)

Yeah, use the "you've been gona so long, lets catch up" card. How old are you just out of curiosity?

16..... :D You think it'll work? Do you actually think we could end up together? :huh:

Originally posted by 4swrds@Mar 22 2006, 02:24 PM
16..... :D You think it'll work? Do you actually think we could end up together? :huh:
Maybe, but you gotta seriously ease up.

Yeah, 16 is kinda young, you still have a long time before you should consider a serious relationship in my opinion.

Real wisdom comes from experience, not age. He personally might not be ready for a serious relationship but that doesn't mean all 16-year-olds are the same way.

That's my version of "Age ain't nothin but a number".

I suppose but you don't want to get stuck with someone you don't really like because that is all you've ever known, na mean?

But if they're really happy to each other and they're both really good to each other, then there's no reason to end a relationship prematurely. I think it's fine to be in a long term relationship that young, as long as you keep in mind that there's other people out there too. And that train of thought, 4swrds, is going to be the best thing you can use to ease off the pressure off yourself. But then don't get cocky either.. no matter how many girls there are out there for you, if they all think you're an ass it doesn't help you any. Not saying you're an ass, just talking out my ass cause that's what could happen to a person if they went to that extreme (sadly it seems many people do).

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 20 2006, 12:55 AM
Yeah, I agree with Anthony, ask her out, don't wait. I had a situation like that where I really liked the girl and I was gonna ask her out that day but I wussed out and the next time I saw her it was too late, she had already started dating a different guy.
Oh I so have to break out in song for this one... *a-hem*

:whistle: You give your hand to me
Then you say hello
I can hardly speak
My heart is beating so
And anyone can tell
You think you know me well
But you don't know me

No, you don't know the one
Who dreams of you at night
And longs to kiss your lips
And longs to hold you tight
Oh I'm just a friend
That's all I've ever been
'Cause you don't know me

I never knew
The art of making love
Though my heart aches
With love for you
Afraid and shy
I've let my chance to go by
The chance that you might
Love me, too

You give your hand to me
And then you say good-bye
I watch you walk away
Beside the lucky guy
You'll never never know
The one who loves you so
Well, you don't know me

You give your hand to me, baby
Then you say good-bye
I watch you walk away
Beside the lucky guy
No, no, you'll never ever know
The one who loves you so
Well, you don't know me
:whistle:

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 22 2006, 12:47 PM
But if they're really happy to each other and they're both really good to each other, then there's no reason to end a relationship prematurely. I think it's fine to be in a long term relationship that young, as long as you keep in mind that there's other people out there too. And that train of thought, 4swrds, is going to be the best thing you can use to ease off the pressure off yourself. But then don't get cocky either.. no matter how many girls there are out there for you, if they all think you're an ass it doesn't help you any. Not saying you're an ass, just talking out my ass cause that's what could happen to a person if they went to that extreme (sadly it seems many people do).
I get what all you guys are saying, but its sooo different with her... like I can't even imagine myself with anyone else but her, I doubt I ever will want to be with someone else and if one day she feels the same for me as I do for her I hope that all I ever think about is me and her... Its like in my heart I have this wierd feeling that shes the one and I don't know if its true or not but I just can't seem to shake it off. Its like I wanna be with her and only her...you know what I mean? I know it might not work out and she may not be the one but something inside of me is telling me that she just has to be the one ... that it just can't be anyone else...? I feel so helpless... :huh: :(

Back