Ghosts

cmoranops

Reaction score
I keep seeing this teaser ad for "Ghosts" on CBS, probably for CBS All Access, whenever I watch an episode of "Big Brother". Okay, I watch "Big Brother". If you're still with me, and if you've seen the ad, I am obsessed with the Banjo-plunking, Squirrel Nut Zippers-sounding instrumental and cannot find it. Shazam simply stares back at me. I finally resorted to catching the ad on my cell and received the biggest eye roll from my husband...ever. In the world. Now. Today. Anyway, should any of you ever watch an episode of the current season of BB, I'll wager a shiny new quarter that you'll see the ad yourself, probably around the 40-minute mark of so. Would totally dig some learned assistance! MANY thanks, Chris in Palm Springs.

I keep seeing this teaser ad for "Ghosts" on CBS, probably for CBS All Access, whenever I watch an episode of "Big Brother". Okay, I watch "Big Brother". If you're still with me, and if you've seen the ad, I am obsessed with the Banjo-plunking, Squirrel Nut Zippers-sounding instrumental and cannot find it. Shazam simply stares back at me. I finally resorted to catching the ad on my cell and received the biggest eye roll from my husband...ever. In the world. Now. Today. Anyway, should any of you ever watch an episode of the current season of BB, I'll wager a shiny new quarter that you'll see the ad yourself, probably around the 40-minute mark of so. Would totally dig some learned assistance! MANY thanks, Chris in Palm Springs.

Ghosts- The Head and the Heart

Back