Who Are You?

Originally posted by dascoot@May 20 2005, 02:10 AM
By the way since when is Assistant ME Dude (David?) engaged??
I know! Like wow, "They have a world out outside the lab/morgue." :duh: Me forget that. :lol:

I saw that in, what, last week's episode? I think.. and I'm like WHOA I'm not paying attention anymore. :(

I just happen to think that the naked human body and human sexuality being taboo are the real perversions. I know that I've been more than outspoken on both topics but I hadn't realized I was considered a pervert. Ohhhhh wellllllll. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. :rolleyes: :p ;)

Originally posted by dascoot@May 20 2005, 02:25 AM
I saw that in, what, last week's episode? I think.. and I'm like WHOA I'm not paying attention anymore. :(
Last week, I think. Did they bring that up this week? I don't remember that. :unsure:

Originally posted by leone+May 19 2005, 11:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ May 19 2005, 11:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@May 20 2005, 02:23 AM
:eek: I'm the forum perv????????? :huh:
You said it, not me. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'd forgotten that. :p

:lol: Hey, don't put this on me. It's 3am, the youngins should be asleep by now. So :p

So I'm on the official Eagles site trying to checkout something called a VIP ticket package and I'm getting nothing but grief. <_< :angry:

Originally posted by givemfitz@May 20 2005, 03:22 AM
So I'm on the official Eagles site trying to checkout something called a VIP ticket package and I'm getting nothing but grief. <_< :angry:
Some websites are designed with the single purpose of pissing you off. Evil bastards. :(

Yeah.. does anyone know where I can get a nice big image of The Last Supper? The ones I've found on Google are all pretty tiny..

Back