Who Are You?

Originally posted by MeganJane@May 19 2005, 09:24 PM
and I'm not moving, b/c Nick Stokes may suffocate to death in the next 36 minutes.
SHHHH!!!! I'm behind cause I had to pause it..

OK, and now I'm not sleeping tonight. F*&$%ing Quentin, had to go and get all GROSS on me. Thanks.

Herrrrro Amfernee!!! Keep on clapping, my curves are getting flexible from all the yoga. :D

Originally posted by MeganJane@May 19 2005, 09:33 PM
OK, and now I'm not sleeping tonight. F*&$%ing Quentin, had to go and get all GROSS on me. Thanks.
:lol: It's not that bad.

Yes, but you see, I'm a BIG baby. :rolleyes: The littlest things give me nightmares, haha. For example, I can't watch the news before bed, I have to watch Friends. If I watch the news, I have nightmares about the bad stuff! I think I have issues, hahaha.

Well I did get a few willies.. man I love that show though. :)

Screw the spinoffs.

Umm.. well I guess the fact that they found him and he lived and there was no dain-bramage was kinda predictable since they prolly wouldn't kill off such a major character.. but the cracks and the bugs and the explosives kept me on edge. :)

Well then I’m a freak because I guessed where he was buried.

I loved that whole autopsy scene at the end. That was so Tarantino, no way the regular director would do that.
:lol:

Originally posted by leone@May 20 2005, 12:56 AM
I loved that whole autopsy scene at the end. That was so Tarantino, no way the regular director would do that. :lol:
Haha I know right? I was chuckling and eewing at the same time.

I was giving the whole show the ADD treatment so I missed the interview with the killer's daughter and had to ask Meg what the heck that was all about after it was over. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+May 19 2005, 10:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 19 2005, 10:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@May 20 2005, 12:56 AM
I loved that whole autopsy scene at the end. That was so Tarantino, no way the regular director would do that. :lol:
Haha I know right? I was chuckling and eewing at the same time.

I was giving the whole show the ADD treatment so I missed the interview with the killer's daughter and had to ask Meg what the heck that was all about after it was over. :lol: [/b][/quote]
The fact that the father was an aerospace engineer who was good with explosives creeped me out to no end. :eek: :blink: :ph34r:

Originally posted by givemfitz@May 20 2005, 01:18 AM
The fact that the father was an aerospace engineer who was good with explosives creeped me out to no end. :eek: :blink: :ph34r:
Wuh oh.. now I'm creeped out too.. *remembering a picture I once saw* :ph34r:

Yeah they didn't say whether or not he was good with an axe. :p

Welcome back MJ, nice to see you again! ;)

I found myself laughing too. Like when Nick was dreaming he was on the autopsy table. It was sick, but it was kinda funny with the cleaver and the chainsaw...since we know that's not how it works in real life...:unsure:

Edit: So I won't to be a spoiler

:lol: :lol: :lol: They're just the tip of the iceberg my friend. Cats are psycho and DMV workers are particularly wicked. They're in a class by themselves. <_<

Back