Where did you get your name?

School is my bitch, I show up and say "Where is my money BITCH!!!". B)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 10 2006, 11:47 PM
School is my bitch, I show up and say "Where is my money BITCH!!!". B)
Damn this ADD! Okay for some reason this made me think of some song but I can't really remember it. They are in a car or something and he says something like, "so I reached in the back and I smacked the ho."
It was really funny.

*scampers off to go google it*

That's Eazy E - Boyz N Tha Hood.. and the best remake ever was by Dynamite Hack. :lol:

edit to add - The lyrics are actually "I reached back like a pimp and I slapped the ho" in case you're havin trouble googling.

Yes I was!! Thanks! I must get this song. *bookmarks this page to remember the name* :) Thanks Melissa.

lol well im like that too, actually, just...subconsciously

when theres a trailer on tv i immediately say what soundtrack the song's from...without realising it

my brother's spooked

I have a bad habit of naming other movies that actors are in while watching a movie.

For example:

"hey, that's that dude from (insert movie here.)"

I was doing that last night like crazy. We were watching some movie called A Midsummer Night's Rave and there were all kinds of people in it from other movies.

:lol: I do that too! With movies and with t.v. shows. :nerd:

At least I'm not the only one. :nerd: I'm so bad about it too! And then if I recognize someone but can't remember what other movie they were in I quit paying attention to the movie and just sit there trying to think of it. Of course it never hits me until like the middle of the night and I have to wake my husband up and shout "Can't Hardley Wait" THAT"S what he was in!!! :lol:

Hahaha me too! It's like I'm tryin to impress my husband with my wealth of useless Hollywood knowledge even though I know he's got me tuned completely out.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 11 2006, 04:31 PM
And then if I recognize someone but can't remember what other movie they were in I quit paying attention to the movie and just sit there trying to think of it.
:lol: :lol: RIGHT? That's awesome, I love knowing other ADDers. :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 11 2006, 04:31 PM
if I recognize someone but can't remember what other movie they were in I quit paying attention to the movie and just sit there trying to think of it. Of course it never hits me until like the middle of the night and I have to wake my husband up and shout "Can't Hardley Wait" THAT"S what he was in!!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: That's exactly what happens to me! :lol: :lol: *high five*

Back