Sting "Come Again"

Lmo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I know the very talented and gifted folks on this site can help me solve this. I was eating in a restaurant and I heard a voice that sounded like Sting come on what I am sure was a satellite station ( they have the best songs). I loved the mash-up and I was able to find his song entitled Sting - Come Again. Here is a link of the song

Sting & Edin Karamazov-Come Again - YouTube

{this is the vocal and words}. However, it was a mash-up or a remix as the station seemed to be a remix channel. The vocals were the same but the background music and an additional artist was added. It was also faster tempo or up beat. The mash-up or remix starts off with his voice and the chorus portion which goes { to see, to hear, to touch, to kiss, to die } This is a vocal part of the song which is mashed-up (remixed) and repeated numerous times, which allowed me to find it's title on a lyrics based website. The issue is that this song dates back to 1562 and was written by John Dowland. I really did my homework because the remix is soooo good. Because the song dates back to the 1500s this remix might be very old and I just happened to hear it recently, and the voice I heard might not have been Sting's, even though he gets credit for the song currently as of 2010. I must emphasize this link is just an example of the lyrics and melody, the song I heard is noway shape or form the same genre. It sounded like a club mix or mash-up trance mix. Please help me, this mash-up or remix is worth the search, join me friends....

I would like to add, I am not asking for anyone to give me this song. I would first like to solve who the remix is actually by as I am not confirmed that Sting was the artist involved in the remix. Once we hopefully solve the Dj and the mash-up or remix, I want to buy that track or album and preview more songs by the Dj artist for PURCHASE.

Here is some more info about the mash-up - it sounded like the other person was singing { don't stop until it's over....don't stop until surrender} and it may have been a laugh, a kiss instead of to. I am sure this is more than a remix, it definitely sounded like sting but as I said that might not have been his voice. Mash-ups are like the new remixes currently and some are very very good, such as this one but finding them to purchase is more difficult. This is a tough one so if anyone is curious or interested, lets try together.

P.S. If you listen to satellite and might have an idea of what I am searching for Please Please post something and add information. I know a great amount of people would benefit from hearing this mash-up/ remix lol.

It's probably going to be really hard to find. It may be a rare song that ends up on vinyl with other DJ remixes like these:

http://www.stingme.dk/remix/remix.htm

Sirius Satellite Radio has a lot of remix stations which you could check out the play lists of at dogstarradio.com. If you remember the date and time you heard the song you can narrow it down.

Thank you so much Farbeyond. I knew you guys could help, awesome folks here.. ;)

So I am editing this because I couldn't find the song, the song I was looking for isn't on satellite radio for sirius or xm.

I called the restaurant and spoke to the manager and it turns out that the music they were playing was off Direct TV satellite Radio. Is there a link that you are aware of "Farbeyond" that might help me track this song by date and time at DIRECT TV? I'll try to see if I can find some information on my own. In the meantime, please help me again. I know it's worth it.

Actually I do because I found my receipt for Shutter Island and I went to an adjacent restaurant right after the movie so it was on February 25, 2010 after 4:30 p.m. because the movie started at 3:45 p.m. so hopefully I can still find it huh?

It looks like (Dishnetwork uses Sirius) for their music channels where as (DirecTv uses XM Radio) for their music channels. Sirius and XM merged recently but still have their own channels. The playlist can be found at dogstarradio for XM's channel's too.

http://www.dogstarradio.com/search_xm_playlist.php

It should be somewhere in the playlist listing for XM unless DirecTv uses another satellite music radio company in addition to XM.

So I am editing this because I couldn't find the song, the song I was looking for isn't on satellite radio for sirius or xm.

I called the restaurant and spoke to the manager and it turns out that the music they were playing was off Direct TV satellite Radio. Is there a link that you are aware of "Farbeyond" that might help me track this song by date and time at DIRECT TV? I'll try to see if I can find some information on my own. In the meantime, please help me again. I know it's worth it.

Actually I do because I found my receipt for Shutter Island and I went to an adjacent restaurant right after the movie so it was on February 25, 2010 after 4:30 p.m. because the movie started at 3:45 p.m. so hopefully I can still find it huh?

The right time and date would have been February 20, 2010 after 3:00 p.m. definitely before 4:03:09 p.m. because I found my receipt for the restaurant and I saw two movies that week. It was the first movie I saw on the date I ate at the Wings and More - marq E in Houston. lol I like to give as much info as I can find to aide in my search. Still no luck :(. But thank u Farbeyond for really being instrumental in me finding this piece. I promise if I find it I will post so you guys can learn about the dj and check out his mash up / remix playlist....

Based on the link that farbeyond posted to identify the artist or dj at the time it was playing on satellite in the restaurant, are one of the following:

47 Temper Trap Sweet Disposition 2/20/2010 7:20:35 PM
50 The Temper Trap Sweet Disposition 2/20/2010 5:24:55 PM

Most likely I heard it on station 50, which was playing other really great music. See previous link to find more info on the station.

Thanks farbeyond and for all who attempted to but couldn't help me on this search. I am grateful for his help and myself because I had to dig deep to find this one lol. His voice is very similar to Stings' I must say, threw me way off lol.....

Back