Where did you get your name?

kristykat182

Reaction score
kristykat182

It's actually just a copy of my aol screen name I made back in 2000.
Kristy is my name
kat because everyone calls me kitten, I just thought kat was more mature (hey I was 18)
182 comes from blink..I was obsessed.

I've had my name for a long time, its basically what my alias is in my work. (See Signature)

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 6 2006, 01:43 AM
Here's my explanation. :blush:
aww that's cute! My x Loved that movie Das Boot..used to try to get my to watch it all the time.

nothing very original or interesting about mine. my real name is still michelle. ;)

i dont use this one anymore, now im using another one, which comes from elvish....but the resemblance with synonyms for nazis only became known to me afterwards

Yeah actually the first time I talked to you on AIM I was kinda weirded out til you told me that.

yea i get that a lot <_<

so i changed the A to Á....it works :unsure:

loved " hackers" zero cool
and

Loved xmen especially rogue and remy the modern day romeo and juliet with out so much dying sooooo

Remycool was born.

Mine in the name of the head fairy in Fern Gully (the old one). I just like the name and have used it as my screen name all over for a long time.

*Sigh* Okay, no really good explanation for mine really. My hubby and I knew someone that was named Garland and we loved it. When we got our computer a long time ago we tried to use the name Garland for our email but it was taken, tried several different things and somehow ended up with Sir_Garland. I pretty much just decided to use it as a username so it would be easy to remember.

When the Moononites do the beginning scenes of Aqua Teen Hunger Force it is called Space Cataz (Pronounced Space Cotaz with Mexican Accent)

Drizzt Do'Urden is awesome. B) And also back when I joined, I was 14 years old.

Drizz't Do'Urden, is a fictional character in the forgotten realms ad&d campaign setting

hes the protagonist in a whole lot of book by R A Salvatore
in case youre wondering, hes a drow outcast, the only one who lives on the surface, and pretty much the only one who isnt evil, and, luckilly, the best damn swordsman ever

yes he rocks
(for you ad&d freaks out there, with his 13/20/15/17/17/14 stats he is totally overpowered...then you should see his equipment)

He became so popular (unexpectedly too) that he made appearances in other books in the forgotten realms setting. he also appears in both baldur's gate games for pc
(and there hes even more overpowered)

btw staci i need your help

ive got a whole ton of books n trilogies...the drizzt books....i dont know the right order to read them though :unsure:

so far ive read the dark elf trilogy...im pretty sure that was the first one

what comes after? icewind dale trilogy? legacy of the drow?

Here they all are in chronological order:

The Legend of Drizzt:

Homeland
Exile
Sojourn
The Crystal Shard
Streams of Silver
The Halfling's Gem
The Legacy
Starless Night
Siege of Darkness
Passage to Dawn
The Silent Blade
The Spine of the World
Sea of Swords

The Hunter's Blades Trilogy:

The Thousand Orcs
The Lone Drow
The Two Swords

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 6 2006, 06:08 PM
Drizz't Do'Urden, is a fictional character in the forgotten realms ad&d campaign setting
^^ Yes Bloodlessr.

Back