I hate winter

:blush: thank you! *super hardcore blushing*

my right eye's all squinty and goofy looking :lol:

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 14 2006, 08:41 PM
cleek

Whole lotta more photos from Mexico and in the snow ready for me to unload for tomorrow :)
There's my sexy guy... :naughty:

Anthony, I heard its supposed to snow just as bad as it did monday tomorrow. :eek:

Haw haw haw ho ho.

I'm takin a damn picture of him so you people will believe me.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 16 2006, 12:52 AM
Haw haw haw ho ho.

What's a picture gonna prove? :p

Originally posted by cultclassic+Mar 16 2006, 12:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Mar 16 2006, 12:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 15 2006, 02:59 PM
Damn.. you really look good in that picture..
Bob, today's your lucky day!!! [/b][/quote]
:lol: noice

Originally posted by cultclassic+Mar 16 2006, 11:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Mar 16 2006, 11:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 16 2006, 12:52 AM
Haw haw haw ho ho.

What's a picture gonna prove? :p [/b][/quote]
nothing if she swaps out the real bob for the mega size bob. and yes that's me on the rooftop with a snipher pipel waiting to assinate the new dildo as soon as she gets home from Kmart :ph34r:

Cause Kmart carries all the big name brands of sex toys. They won't carry cds with swear words, but fake penises = very yes.

Back