What are you listening to right now?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 6 2005, 07:53 PM
Bartending is sweet, my friend is a bartender and he is racking in a few hundred a night. You gotta have alot of drunks in your area though which lucky for my friend he does.
I live in Redneck Suburbia and I have big boobs.

Hahah sickboy.. how old are you?

I was just wondering how much older you were than the kids you were teaching. That's some testicular fortitude right there.. I wanted to be a high school teacher til I realized what assholes high school kids can be.

Duncan Sheik - She Runs Away

yeah, they wouldn't listen to me. i was nothing more than their baby-sitter

not to mention the fact that i don't look anything close to my age. which sucks.

Then I was thinking about changing it to elementary education but.. meh..

Do you make your own art?

Cheap Trick - Surrender

i think i'm going to learn how to dance like the peanut kids in that charlie brown christmas cartoon

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 08:11 PM
not to mention the fact that i don't look anything close to my age. which sucks.
Ahh, a babyface? :)

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 08:13 PM
i think i'm going to learn how to dance like the peanut kids in that charlie brown christmas cartoon
Hahah I was totally doing that this morning while I was brushing my teeth, cause that damn car ad came on..

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 08:14 PM
yeah, unfortunately
Yeah you hate it now, but when you're pushin 30 you'll be glad. I haven't been carded for nothin in years. <_<

actually, my whole family is like this, we don't look as old as we are suppose to be, so i think i'm still going to be hating it at 30. my older brother is 35 and he looks like he's 25.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 04:58 PM
wow, really? i couldn't no matter how hard i tried.
I'm made up of hairy nationalities I guess.

Powerplant - Blame (Luke Chable Mix)

*whispers* He's Italian.

Ain't nothin wrong with look young. :) Unless of course you're tryin to sub a room full of hormonal monkeys.

Back