What are you listening to right now?

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 08:18 PM
actually, my whole family is like this, we don't look as old as we are suppose to be, so i think i'm still going to be hating it at 30. my older brother is 35 and he looks like he's 25.
amen to that, though i can gain a few years with some beardness i hate doing it cuz the only way it looks good is to groom it and stuff which sucks.

but hell once i get back to the dirty south i'll be served no matter what my age

manu chao - me gustas tu

Originally posted by Donutos+Dec 6 2005, 05:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donutos @ Dec 6 2005, 05:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 08:18 PM
actually, my whole family is like this, we don't look as old as we are suppose to be, so i think i'm still going to be hating it at 30. my older brother is 35 and he looks like he's 25.
amen to that, though i can gain a few years with some beardness i hate doing it cuz the only way it looks good is to groom it and stuff which sucks.

but hell once i get back to the dirty south i'll be served no matter what my age

manu chao - me gustas tu [/b][/quote]
Yeah, I need a beard trimmer for christmas.

i just go baby faced, but a trimmer would be pretty frikkin shweet...i would definitely make weird designs before i shaved just for the hell of it

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 08:27 PM
i'm further south than you :D
:lol: right now i'm in maryland

but there is a back of the bus type specialness about new orleans...they don't know better than to get us hammered

pink floyd - money

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 08:27 PM
i'm further south than you :D
You gotta be in Florida.

If youse guys could just keep a perpetual 2day growth, that'd be SO right there.. but using a trimmer to keep it that length looks cheesy.

Well I can't let it grow forever, right now I'm a third of the way to santa claus.

that's about all i'm good for unless i let it go for about 12 days or so.....so if you can let me shave every 12 days about we can get married and stuff ya know? :D

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 6 2005, 08:32 PM
that's about all i'm good for unless i let it go for about 12 days or so.....so if you can let me shave every 12 days about we can get married and stuff ya know? :D
:o It stays 2-day length until day 12, when it springs forth in a ZZ Top-like bounty? You gotta be the coolest man alive!

Back