What are you listening to right now?

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 6 2005, 07:19 PM
Oh I meant did I tell you about that song? Cos I remember one time during my random singing on AIm I ''sang'' this world's optimistic, and you said this world is a bitch or something that fit.. ect ect
Did I? Wow I come off really tool-y sometimes.

Alice In Chains - I Stay Away

sorry, had a phone call. i have a bachlors in fine art.

aye aye sucka sucka - fishboy

Melissa, I think you said like ''this world's a pain in my ass'' and I was like woaaa thats what he says

anywho

Rhonda the :( was cos that is my biggest fear that I will have a degree where few jobs will be available. But since Im majoring in History I'm hoping that will be ''cool'' when I'm done so I can be like hahahaha I'm cool -_-

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 07:29 PM
at least, i think that's what degree i have
:lol: Well at least you finished, I dropped out for a boy. <_<

Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 04:23 PM
sorry, had a phone call. i have a bachlors in fine art.

aye aye sucka sucka - fishboy
I didn't know you could even get a BA in fine arts. What jobs would that apply to?

as of right now, teaching. at least that's what everyone tells me. i tried sustitute teaching but didn't care for it at all

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 07:40 PM
why don't you go back? if you don't mind me asking, sorry.
Naw it's ok.. I just changed my mind about what it was I was going for (masters in education) and I cashed in my scholarships to pay for my husband's tuition, sooooo.. maybe I'll go to bartending school, I always wanted to do that. :)

Ooooo then I can be like POUR SOME SUGA on me!! And you can drown me in tequilla (patron to be exact) and and and *bouncing in seat, don't give a fuck that everyone is looking at me like im crazy* woooo yea

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 04:42 PM
as of right now, teaching. at least that's what everyone tells me. i tried sustitute teaching but didn't care for it at all
Yeah, teaching is something you want to do from the start. Not a career you jump right into.

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 6 2005, 04:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 6 2005, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 07:40 PM
why don't you go back? if you don't mind me asking, sorry.
Naw it's ok.. I just changed my mind about what it was I was going for (masters in education) and I cashed in my scholarships to pay for my husband's tuition, sooooo.. maybe I'll go to bartending school, I always wanted to do that. :) [/b][/quote]
Bartending is sweet, my friend is a bartender and he is racking in a few hundred a night. You gotta have alot of drunks in your area though which lucky for my friend he does.

yeah, my first time doing it was horrible. i had just graduated and they sent me to one of the high schools in the area. all of the kids were taller than me and some of them had like full on beards. maybe it wasn't a high school now that i think about it! :blink:

I had a full beard in high school, or at least the ability to grow one. I remember a kid who had a stache in Jr. High.

Back