What are you listening to right now?

You can post here. You hit the magic 50 posts number so that's how you're able to be in the basement with us now. :)

Whaaa? Don't you know?? If you've posted enough times for this forum to even show up, then you're part of the family. ;)

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 07:05 PM
i don't seem to have as many blue square thingys like everyone else
Shoot that don't matter, we only have so many cause we're all addicts with ADD and nothing better to do.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 07:06 PM
sorry, i didn't know that. in fact, i actually use this for work.
What do you do? Or can you not say? :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 6 2005, 07:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 6 2005, 07:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 07:05 PM
i don't seem to have as many blue square thingys like everyone else
Shoot that don't matter, we only have so many cause we're all addicts with ADD and nothing better to do. [/b][/quote]
*nodding* yep, it's true.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 6 2005, 09:58 AM
Haha no, what?? Did I tell you about that song? :cry: 4 days man!!
:duh: I meant Radiohead Optimistic.. teehee

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 07:09 PM
i don't, but that's all there is right now
:) I don't guess ya would.. are you goin to school or somethin?

ERIKA! *molests you* What about "Optimistic" now? That Santana song.. it maketh me sad.. it's been 4 days man.

no, i'm done, but there aren't too many jobs for someone with a degree in art. at least not where i'm at now. best buy does have a great medical plan though, which comes in handy.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 6 2005, 07:17 PM
no, i'm done, but there aren't too many jobs for someone with a degree in art. at least not where i'm at now. best buy does have a great medical plan though, which comes in handy.
True.. what kinda art degree?

David Hasselhoff - Du

Oh I meant did I tell you about that song? Cos I remember one time during my random singing on AIm I ''sang'' this world's optimistic, and you said this world is a bitch or something that fit.. ect ect

closet? :naughty:

OMG the librarian is totally giving me evil looks cos I am so not doing anything pertaining to school B)

Back