VW Volkswagen Phaeton

Nilo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
There's a commerical for Volkswagon with this boy and he has a remote controlled race car and he plays with around the car which is like a luxury one. Someone please help me find the song!

dangit i know exactly what commercial your talking about, i saw it on a website somewhere but i cant remember what it was.

Ive seen the ad too -- either on TV or online (and, I don't think we've already discussed it on here -- at least I couldn't find it)... But, all I remember about the ad is the little kid.

Can you describe the music any?

I saw one for the Volkswagen Phaeton where a boy has got a Red Beetle remote controlled car and he drives it round a black Phaeton, is this the one you mean?

Music Composer Pete Ducharme
Music Company / Composer Music For Picture

Actually the song is "Fiery Yellow" by Stereolab. It's the last song on their album Mars Audiac Quintet. It drove me nuts for weeks because I knew I had the song someplace but didn't want to search for it ... I eventually found the answer on a Stereolab fansite.

Originally posted by rubytrax@Feb 2 2004, 07:56 PM
Actually the song is "Fiery Yellow" by Stereolab. It's the last song on their album Mars Audiac Quintet.
Spot on, just goes to show you can't always trust what you read on the internet. How can AdForum say it's Pete Ducharme? Oh well sorry to confuse everybody

Back