VH1

UllaEtc

Reaction score
This is a new very short VH1 promo. The song has a male voice shouting "no!" once, and then female voices shouting "yes! yes! yes!" and then I think another "no!" Between this there's a clip from a show and somebody says something about love. The song is used in a ton of stuff, in fact today I just heard it on a commercial for Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.

Yes, I too would like to know the name of this song. Yes, as stated before its a Vh1 commerical and a male voice after a guitar riff yells "NO!" then da da da..."NO!" Any info would be great!

well, i know they have one ad about "more" (???!!!) and in it they use clinic's "walking with thee" (the song has a male singing 'no'!), but I don't know if that is the one you guys are looking for....

Yes, that's it, thank you! Clinic, I should have known...

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song that is in the VH1 commerical which has a green background. It is a 20 second commercial. There is a simple beat and the only words in the song are "NO NO". It sounds like an old new wave/alternative rock 80s/90s song? Anyone know?? It would really help out. Thanks

clinic 'walking with thee'
cool song! (i think this was asked before...)

Duplicate topics merged.

"Walking With Thee" by Clinic is available here, audio sample track 4. Also available for download from .

Thank you soooooo very much!!! I have been going crazy cause I knew I heard it before but I could not remember it at all. THIS FORUM ROCKS!!!

Back