Type your anger out

Yeah, I hope so too, cause $600 for the PS3 is some bullshit...

Just wait a few years and get it when its cheaper and then it will have cool games too, which could possible be cheaper also.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Jun 4 2006, 10:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Jun 4 2006, 10:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ballz Mahoney@Jun 4 2006, 02:19 PM
you should get a 360 it is cheaper and the graphics are better especially if you have HDTV
Haha, looks like we've got a Xbox fanboy on our hands. :lol: You cant really judge the graphics of the PS3 because it hasnt been released yet, developers are just recieving the final dev kits now. All of the stuff at E3 was like a few weeks of work and were far from polished. Plus, right now the Wii looks like the best console for your money. [/b][/quote]
Sony has released videos of the ps3 and the graphics dont look as good as Xbox 360

I know that, did you read what I said? Developers haven't had hardly anytime to make apps for the PS3 and they weren't even using the final dev kit. So all those vids were thrown together on very short notice, therefore the games can only get better now that developers have the final dev kits and months to work until the system is released. The 360 has good graphics because it already been released. I'm not saying the PS3 is better than the 360 I'm just saying you cant judge the the PS3 yet. But as of now they both look like shit compared to the Wii, the 360 has shit for good games and the PS3 is going to be way to expensive.

Originally posted by Caren H@Jun 5 2006, 01:45 AM
I am freakin...oh, nevermind. Hey G, anthony..
Hey Corean. I guess I shouldn't have left the party so early

It's okay, you were tired? I crashed earlier than usually anyways...

I'm gettin old. That, and my dad likes to wake me up at 8am to go pull staples out of our house. But mostly I"m just getting old. :)

So the PS3's high price might go down a bit before its released or it might go down afterwards because right now the PS3 basically has a PS2 inside it in order to be backwards compatible. Sony is currently working on a built in emulator that once completed would be used instead of the PS2 hardware, this will bring down the price. It all depends on how long it takes Sony to make an emulator that works well.

$500 for the one with less gigs and $600 for the one with more gigs. The $500 version is upgradable also. If they got the emulation working that could prolly cut a good $100 off the price tag.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 2 2006, 10:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 2 2006, 10:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jun 2 2006, 03:21 AM
Meh. I look mad. :lol:
:lol: :lol: *just noticing something* So Garret, why'd ya flip the picture horizontally? [/b][/quote]
Oh my god I'm so effing stupid, that's a CAMERA in your hands! I thought it was a video game controller. :duh: Ok a mirror image makes more sense now.

Back