Type your anger out

Aww poop so that means no smiley picture. :(

I can't get the other one to smile either demmit.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 2 2006, 12:35 AM
Aww poop so that means no smiley picture. :(

I can't get the other one to smile either demmit.
OOoh who's the other one? *rubbing hands in a menacing way*

HOLY CRAP. I'm on the other computer that doesn't have my massive compilation of pitchers....shit! :ph34r: I know I have a pic somewhere of him smiling....

;)

OK I have to be at the cardiologist again in a few hours so I'ma go lay down. *rubbing eyes*

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 2 2006, 03:21 AM
Meh. I look mad. :lol:
:lol: :lol: *just noticing something* So Garret, why'd ya flip the picture horizontally?

weird. is it just me or is the text on his tshirt not flipped? i think it says fish :unsure:

I think it's part of something else. If you look at the blue sign above his head, it says "Restricted Area (some word I can't make out) Personal Only" backwards. :nerd:

Originally posted by Scythe@Jun 2 2006, 12:12 PM
weird. is it just me or is the text on his tshirt not flipped? i think it says fish :unsure:
It is flipped, look at it reversed. It looks more like a word that way.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 2 2006, 06:68 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 2 2006, 06:68 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Jun 2 2006, 12:82 PM
It is flipped, look at it reversed. It looks more like a word that way. [/b][/quote]
perhaps

Back